Monday, September 8, 2014

#News : ARE MALAYSIAN racist ? Check Out, if you are?

••••ARE MALAYSIAN racist ? Check Out, if you are?••
 
I was scrolling my news feed from my facebook, and I found a posted about MALAYSIAN, are we racist ? I found the video is interesting to share in my blog so I can share the message to all of Malaysians. We are living in Malaysia with many races + with the immigrants such as bangladesh, indonesian and many more. I know they are came here to seek a better job and better living, even we are Malaysian seeking money to have a better home and a better generation next-to-be.

There are so many languages we can choose to speak and write. I am not gonna listing out because I know all of us know the languages.

We all know the stereotypes. We all know what other races think about us. And we all know that on social media, remarks by individuals fan the flames of racism. To explore this issue, we decided to do a test. We got Malaysians from different races, ages and backgrounds to audition for a short film. They did not know the script. They did not know the camera was rolling. Are you ready to find out what Malaysians really think about each other?  
Watch the video down here :


If you guys have comments or feedback please just comment below, let's discuss together,
And do not forget to follow me in my facebook, tiwtter, instagram and my Imotiv !! Love you guys more and more ☺☻♥
Note : Please do not copy my every single alphabets in my blog and claim those words are yours. My words can be inspired, and my words are not easily came out from my brain. Please don't be a stealer or plagiarist to copy the whole words okay, and all photos were watermarked, so you cannot steal ! And ideas came from my over-loaded brain. But if you are still need them please do let me know and credit my works in your blog or posts. Clear? Well, I don't easily sue you guys the plagiarism because I am not a rich person to hire the lawyer for this kind of issue. So, get your own ideas and originality to become a very good blogger or writer. Much love from me, Syafiera.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click which one do you think is your obsession

Adidas (1) Alfio Raldo (1) Always21 (2) Alyssa Milano (1) Ambank (1) Ambi Pur (1) Aqua Laque (1) Aura White (1) Avon (2) Bamboo Smooth (1) BE CREATIVE (3) BeautyOat (1) benefit (18) Bijak Wang (1) Bio essence (2) Bites (1) Blood Orange (1) Boat Noodle (1) Bobbi Brown (2) Bollywood Professional (1) Bourjois (1) Bourjois Paris (1) Boys Avenue (2) Bubble Gum Wax (1) Butterfly Malaysia (1) CallaLyn Aesthetics (1) Chanel (1) chriszen (1) Chulips (2) Citra Mulia (1) Claire Organics (1) CMD (Concentrate Mineral Drop) (1) ColorCollection (2) Cosmoderm (1) Daisuke Salon (1) Darlie (1) Dato Siti Nur Haliza (3) DBKL (2) De'xandra Perfume (1) Dettol (1) Dior (2) DollyWink (2) dove (1) Dr Herbal Whitening A B Cream (1) Dr.Niki Shuhada (1) Dutch Lady (4) Ecoparadise (1) Elianto (4) Elken (1) Ellie Goulding (1) esmé clinic (1) food panda (1) Garnier (2) GlamGlow (1) Habastus seeds (1) HaiBlogger (2) Health & Disease (7) HERA (1) Honey (1) Hope Girl (1) Horien Eye Secret (2) Hot Bed Theraphy (1) hydraluron (2) Infinitree Natural (1) Jamu ratu dara (1) Jentayu Secret Spa & Salon (1) Julies (1) KidZania (1) Kitchen Art Brasserie Empire Subang Hotel (1) Kotex (1) Kracie (1) L'OCCITANE (4) L'OREAL (4) Lactacyd (1) LAZADA (1) Let's Masak (1) Lip Ice (6) Love me Like You do (1) M.S Garden (1) MakeUpRevolution (3) Manjakani & Temulawak Powder (1) Marvel Avengers (1) MatrixBiolage (1) maybelline (6) Melvita (1) Mentholatum (3) Method (1) Milano Ahsley Green Tea (1) Milano Ahsley Rose Tea (1) MrLensMy (1) Mueloliva (1) Nafura Natural (1) Nars (1) Nature Republic (4) Nivea Men (1) Nuffnang (7) Nyx (1) Palazzo Viva (1) Party of The Century (2) Pharmaton (1) Plan B (1) PrimaNora (1) Prince Hotel (1) Pure Beauty (2) Raja Ku Puteh (1) Ratu Mirifica (1) Real Techniques (1) Rescare (1) Ruza Skincare Dollface (1) Saloma Zara (1) Sephora (4) Shaklee (1) Shizens (3) Silky Girl (1) Skin advanced (1) Sleek (1) Sulwhasoo (5) Sunsilk (1) Syafiera wants to be a millionaire (1) Syahirah Iffah Gold and Platinum (1) The body shop (2) The Face Supreme Whitening (1) The Manhattan Fish Market (1) TI AMO (1) Tony Moly (1) Tony Roma's (1) Tripda (1) Vaseline (1) Vitamin C (1) Watsons (8) Women Of Worth (1) ZA (2) Zarra Sinar Puteri (2)