#Product Review : Benefit Skin Care

7:47 AM

Hi dolls ! My entry today is about skin care, well you know, I just recovered myself from chickenpox.
having the #chickenpoxscars are not fun at all !! I  have to choose a better product to heal the wounds and scars.. I do really need something gentle and light.. not to harsh on the #chickenpox wounds.. so I decided to give a try on the @benefitcosmeticsmy @benefitcosmetics #moistureprep #toninglotion #benefit #ultraradiance #facial #rehydratingmist

Those are my favorite items from benefit ☺☻♥

Some of the information I took from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

Let's sneak peek Benefit Skin Care

The set of skincare series by Benefit ( source from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ )
I have these three awesome skincare.
Refined Finish Facial Polish
Why I'm loving the Refined Finish Facial Polish by benefit because it helps my skin from getting dull because of my daily stress. Personally I think when i rub the Refined finish facial on my face, it really brigthens my complexion, gently exfoliate to purify my skin and the most important it helps to minimize my big pores. Benefits said it contains natural clay & seaweed extract which are enriched with minerals, nutrients and sugar to purify the skin.

I think the Refined Finish Facial Polish has small element texture like sand, It has cloudy white color. Smell just nice not too strong. I usually apply it on my face after cleansing my face and then I gently massage my face with it and rinse with warm water. Please avoid your eye area while applying this refined finish facial polish. Use twice a week.


Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Why I'm loving it ? Benefits claimed this is a special step for extra radiant skin. Benefit stated that Moisture Prep toning lotion will smoothen and revitalizes the skin. It really moisturized and hydrating my skin without let my skin dry at all. It has a very watery white liquid liquid. Absorbs skin within 1- 2 minutes if you massage your face with it, because I tend to do the massage technique to let the liquid get into my skin pores.

Well all the high quality ingredients in 1 bottle ! Contains vitamin E acetate, natural oat & meadowsweet, botanical extracts known to purify & smooth the skin and help reduce fine lines. This specialized formula contains a blend of aloe leaf and yeast extract, known to clarify & soothe the skin.

Usually I pour the Moisture prep onto my palm and directly apply on skin, I don't use the cotton pad because the cotton pad will absorb the prep. It is a wastage ! I applied on my face and my neck.

Ultra Radiance Facial re-hydrating
I have no idea how to use this spray, usually I spray before I apply makep and done my makeup, but stop using it because it's quite itchy on my face. So it still lepaking in wardrobe ! haha.


The Benefits skincare set series Price in Malaysia ( Will underline what I have )

b.right! Moisture Prep Toning Lotion RM 110 
b.right! Triple Performing Facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++ RM110
b.right! Total Moisture Facial cream RM140
b.right! It's potent! eye cream RM125
b.right! Ultra Radiance Facial re-hydrating Mist RM 90 
b.right! Boo boo Zap Acne Treatment RM 60
b.right! Foamingly Clean Facial Wash RM 85
b.right! Remove it makeup remover RM 86
b.right! Refined Finish Facial polish RM 85

Refined finish facial polish

Can you spot the difference ?

They do help on my chickenpox scars ☺☻♥
Okay, if you guys consume these items, why don't you guys share with me the experience, I would like to hear from you guys, Do comments and send me your feedback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸