#Product review : Benefit Some Kind of gorgeous

12:33 PM

Hi again Dolls ! Do you really need a perfection on your skin ?
If me yes, exactly I cannot bear anymore with my chicken Pox scars..
Well, because I got a prize from benefit Malaysia..
So I would like to give a try on this foundation faker,
I'm hoping for a better coverage for this..

Some of the information taken from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

Some kind of gorgeous source www.benefitcosmetics.com

Shades for every type of skin-colors www.benefitcosmetics.com
The packaging of the foundation faker www.benefitcosmetics.com


Why I Love it ?
The packaging is really cute and very creative, looks like an antique music player.

3 shades available : Lite, Medium and Deep
My shade is medium, actually, I don't think this foundation faker has a better coverage for my acne spots and my chicken pox scars because I still can see the lines and the scars on my face even though i have touch up my face many times. I don't know you guys but for me I will only give 3/5 rate reviews..

The view On top

Woot woot that's me

Sneak peek the color

weee, the sponge is so soft and the color is match with my skin

I swatch a bit on my hand
 Okay, if you guys consume this item, why don't you guys share with me the experience, I would like to hear from you guys, Do comments and send me your feedback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸