#Product Review : Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner

10:36 PM

Hye pretty !! Why I love it! It’s the FIRST EVER lash-hugging gel liner in a pen! This matte black gel formula won’t smudge, budge or dry out, and the innovative soft AccuFlex™ Tip hugs your lashline from corner to corner. The closer the line, the bigger the eye!

24-hour* & waterproof
*Instrumental test on 19 panelists

91% said it was longwearing*
88% said it hugged the lashline*
84% said eyes looked visibly larger*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 32 women after 2 weeks

My favorite liner since it was launched ! ♥

Some of the information I took from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

Let's sneak peek they're real push up liner :

 
 

 
 

 

 


Single eyelid can rock with they're real push up liner
weee ♥


Okay, if you guys consume this item, why don't you guys share with me the experience, I would like to hear from you guys, Do comments and send me your feedback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸