#Event : Bagzbar Hi-Tea Fashion Show Alamanda Putrajaya

1:17 AM



Hello Bag Lovers !

Here is my entry for the yesterday's event.

BAGZ BAR HI-TEA FASHION SHOW
DATE: 11th October 2014, Saturday
TIME: 3pm
VENUE: Dorothy Perkins, Bagz Bar, G23&24, Ground Floor, Alamanda Mall, Putrajaya

The event was started at 3 pm, met some old & new friends are routine for me now,


The bagzbar event was not really disappointing me ! I got my free medicure pedicure service for FREE, well this is my 1st time wearing those nail polish thing in such cute result ! ;)
Not only that, @benefitcosmeticmy did take part also by introducing they're real mascara and liner + their famous porefessional agent. I received 2 samples from them.
I truly enjoyed the free make up sessions by +Benefit Cosmetics and the free @D'nailSpa med&ped service !


Bagz Bar brought us to preview their latest Autumn/Winter Collections of Lacoste, Guy Lorache, Paris Hilton and Elle Handbags. From there I've learned a lot about the tips on bag shapes, colour trends, and how to mix and match.


There are so many NICE things happening yesterday, I met with the famous actor Aaron Aziz and his family, ++ I met the prettiest actress +Sallywho Siti Saleha.
Met some others famous bloggers too.. ♥♥♥♥
Let's sneak peek the awesomeness photos downhere :

How did I get the invitation ? From here.
The Bagz Bar.
The Autumn/ Winter Collections.

The models are showing us the latest collection.
Thank you for the nails done with Free Service D'Nail Spa
Thank you to +Benefit Cosmetics for the Free Make over.
Me selfie with the celebrities
Me with +Sallywho & @ArronAziz family
Me with +Sallywho 

Me with the models, +aliza sara @joleneeee
The Hi-tea food
The celebrities & Management Crews.

The event was successfully promoting the Autumn/Winter BagzBar Collection, before the end of it, there was a lucky draw sessions, but i am not so lucky enough, heee, Congrats to the winner. Hoping that next time collections female mag and Eh will invite me again ! wee. ;)))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸