#Event : Bollywood Professional at Muse by Watsons

12:19 PM



 Salam and hello pretty Butterflies !!
Thank you very much for keep visiting my newly beauty product review's blog ! Without your supports I never always been in this good condition ! Last Saturday , It was a blast and a precious moment I ever had with the Project Butterfly. I was attending a product launched event for Bollywood Professional's brand from the New York.

Venue : Muse By Watsons
Date : 4th October 2014 ( Saturday )
Time : 2.30 Pm -5.00 Pm
Dress code : Glamorous, Modern Bollywood


The event was started at 2.30 pm, and we were welcomed by a pretty lady in red. 



The butterflies were here and enjoyed their Bollywood make up looks.



The introduction of the new beauty product Liquid Lipsticks from 
Bollywood Professional by brand's principal, Rani Birring.
My face was touched up with these colorful make up to achieved the Bollywood look.

Mineral Photo Touch Foundation

Delivers invisible coverage and a flawless photo-finish effect, it has reduced my chickenpox scars and my blemishes appearance.
The make up range from Bollywood Professional
The new product from Bollywood Professional : Liquid Lipstick 
The new Liquid Lipstick consists of 12 beautiful colors. Every COLORS has their own identity and personality. The color is very intense and full coverage. The Liquid Lipstick is the next generation of lipstick. Is is super creamy, non sticky with intense pigment and delivers fabulous full coverage in a single swipe. It's long lasting and leaves lips happily hydrated. 
Currently available at Muse by Watsons, Sunway Pyramid Mall, KL (LG1.59).

The perfect collection for those people who wants to have a very flawless look no matter in cold or hot weather.
The butterflies were enjoyed doing their make up and took many pictures.

Thank you to the make-up artist Irene Khoo who was trying hard to cover my chickenpox scars and blemishes.
Me with the beauty adviser : Mike, Eddie, Fauzi, Irene Khoo and Rani Birring.
Me with the Beauty butterflies blogger : Jannah Md Isa, The Chenchy, Shivani Balraj, Kelly, Choulyn Tan, Amanda Gan and Aliza Sara.
Cookies and the Cakes in Delicious look, yummy and sweet in taste.
Last Saturday's event were continued with a lil chit-chat time with the MC Rani Birring.
She asked me whether I love the make up look. And I said YES ! and thanked to the make up artist who were struggling really hard to cover my chickenpox scars ! haha.

The food is simply delicious and marvelous. The chocolate tart with the sweet taste is one of my favorite !
Seriously, I feel like I wanna have a plate again next time !

There are so many #Awesome people I've met. Not only the gorgeous Rani Birring but I met the pretty butterflies blogger, the project butterfly's founder, the muse by watsons crews and the management team. They are such humble persons and I totally cannot stop smiling because of their sweet service ! :)

Last Saturday's event were simply amazing and happening, met awesome friends, and I also bringing home Bollywood Proffesional's goodiebag consists of a sample of fragrance and creamy eyeshadow in Antique gold. I've tried those product.. my body smells like fruit and my eyes sparkling with the gold effect. The butterflies came with a smile, hugs and we were also changing the blog cards with each other and surely became friends !

I do really hope The Project Butterfly will invite me again for their next event for me to discover more about the beauty secret on earth.

Okay, if you guys consume this item, why don't you guys share with me the experience, I would like to hear from you guys, Do comments and send me your feedback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸