#Funny : Malaysian News with Typo Error - is a Real Big issue.

6:27 AM

I've seen several typo error in media news but I forgot to capture and spreads, You know, sometimes I also made the error in my essay and my blog, haha...
I do know how is the editor feels, and plus with the people who are criticize on your writing made you feel more humiliating, but chill, don't care, because the people who always criticizing others also made mistakes in their life but they just don't realized because they are busy looking for others mistakes..

When I read in wiki about the typo error,

A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process (such as spelling, misuse of tense or leaving out a word)[2] of printed material. Historically, this referred to mistakes in manual type-setting (typography). The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger,[2] but excludes errors of ignorance, such as spelling errors. Before the arrival of printing, the "copyist's mistake" or "scribal error" was the equivalent for manuscripts. Most typos involve simple duplication, omission, transposition, or substitution of a small number of characters.

Here are some examples for the typo error by Malaysian News..



I hope people don't take this syndrome as a big issues.. haha.. never mind worth to laugh for...
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸