#Product Review : Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color In Watermelon

10:06 AM

Hello again Bobbi Brown Lovers !
Went to Bobbi Brown store, I tried out their Rich Lip color in new shade ! It is watermelon.
I swear all shades look so tasty. Feel like wanna eat them.

New Shades
Lip Color
Details : Bobbi's original formula treats lips to rich color with a soft-matte finish. Infused with Vitamins E and C as well as Beeswax, it also moisturizes and comforts lips. 

 

As you can see those lipsticks are looking so sexy and gorgeous + in cute tube !  But I only tried one of them because my lip is not enough for all the shades ! 


So I decided to swatched all of them on my skin ! As you can see the shades are really pigmented, creamy and I have to removed them with makeup remover, How I wish all of them are long-lasting.




I truly love how's the color stays on my lip, easy to apply, smoothen my lip and exactly the color is truly pigmented. How I wish I own all the colors.

Product Info
Name : Rich Lip Color in Watermelon
Brand : Bobbi Brown
Weight: 12 oz/3.4 g
Long-lasting : I thought it will be long-lasting but when  I drink the color stick on my cup lip. heh.
Price : RM 88 ( super pricey for me but affordable for a very good quality product )
Store : Bobbi Brown Make Up Boutique store/ Sephora
Rating : 4.3/5 Stars

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸