#Event : Lip Ice Pink Party with Diana Danielle 2014

12:19 PM

Hello beautiful !

On the Last Saturday Lip Ice held a party for lip ice lovers!

Date : 15th November 2014
Time : 3.30pm -6.30 pm
Venue : Marmalade, Bangsar Village11
Dress Code : Dress in any of these styles : (Fruity Colours, shades of pink, Polka Dots, Pastel Colours or Glitzy Glitters)

Because the dress code is really unlimited, I decided to wear my Kurung Batik with several big flowers on it, and matched it with a long sleeve yellow skirt. I also accessorized myself with a "dempak" necklace.

What was Happening at the Party

  • Lip Ice winners were celebrated, announced and received the hamper prizes.
  • Celebrated Diana Danielle advanced Birthday
  • Heavy refreshment, delicious and marvelous food & beverages
  • Activities & Games ( match the Lip balms with Lip Ice styles ) & Create Creative Lip Ice Board.
  • Lucky Draw

Lip Ice organized a #Selfie picture for the lucky draw. Take selfie photo + hashtag #Lipice, and then write our name on a paper and put it on the box. But I'm not so lucky didn't win any of the lucky draw.


My Lip Ice #ootd

 
 

I am such a food Lover !




Me with Aliza Sara


 Me trying out Diana's style.

 

The marvelous food ever



 

The Lip ice Winners were celebrating Diana's advanced birthday
 

I met these lovely fellas !





 
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸