#Product Review : esmé Carbon Blast Laser Skin Facial Treatment

3:30 AM

Hello Laser Treatment Lovers !!

Finally MY CHICKENPOX SCARS almost fade off within several days.

I'm back as a satisfied blogger who has done the esmé Carbon Blast Laser Skin Facial Treatment.
Because recently on the last September I was having a very serious chickenpox where they left me with their deep scars on my face. 

Let's take a tour to  esmé  Aesthetic Clinic.
The clinic's decoration is so Eco-friendly, I totally in love with the green color, well you know  green color always be described as the healing & healthy theme.





I met Dr Sivah, in the consultation room  to discuss about my skin's condition. He said my face pimples are not active anymore. Just the acne scars. So he suggested me what treatment is really suit for my skin condition.

 Dr.SIVAH A/L SANDRASAKRE
Undergraduate: MBBS,Melaka Manipal Medical College, Manipal,India
Post graduate: Masters in science ( Anti-aging, Regenerative Medicine and Medical Aesthetic), UCSI, Malaysia

I've heard about esmé Clinic from the BEAUTY BLOGGERS because they keep posting about some of the treatments benefit, I am seriously want to try out but because of the cost. But when Jenny Ma posted about the 1st trial only RM149, why don't you guys try out. It is affordable. Wow.

I was interested with the carbon blast because my skin's condition with the acne and chickenpox scars were on my skin's face, which was a soft laser procedure that helps to
- Removing blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and acne scars
- Reducing wrinkles
- More Radiant skin
- Refine and shaping faceshape/skin
- Whitening and pore shrinking
- Controlling excessive sebum/removing dead skin cells

I've always been a fan of their PRP(more about this next time), because that face scars treatment is freaking amazeballs. Esme is located in Jaya 1, so pretty easy to spot and find parking, double yay.




Before I start the Carbon Blast procedure, Sylvia the beauty adviser, She was cleaning my face and removed the excess of the make up  so the procedure will go on smoothly.

 



 After cleansed my face, she put the carbon blast on entire my face.
 And cover my eyes with cotton pads and the eyes protector to protect my eyes from the laser light.



So here is the video I posted in my Instagram, my followers are interested with this treatment.






After the laser pop pop the carbon on my face, Sylvia put on cold masker on my face to hydrates my skin and helps to reduce the sore on my face, but trust me It wasn't PAINFUL at all !


As you can see my skin is brigthen up and the pores are shrinking meh,

 My face step by step  after the Carbon laser treatment

 

My face after the Carbon Blast laser

Seriously NO MAKEUP AT ALL except for the Lipstick, I can feel my pores are tightening and skin is brighten and looking flawless.

Here is a little bit Information about Carbon Blast (Black DollTM) Laser Facial Treatment

What is Carbon Blast (Black DollTM) Laser Facial Treatment 
The famous Carbon Ion Nano-Lambency therapy combines the ND: YAG (1064 nm) laser and Carbon Ion Powder to effectively brighten your skin, reduce your open pores, reduce pigmentations (Nevus of Ota, coffee spot, age spot, freckle etc) and stimulate the regeneration of the collagen fiber of your skin.

Therapy 
1. Carbon powder, as an exogenous artificial color agent, possesses strong absorptive capacity to absorb the dirt deep in the pores and attract pigment in epidermis layer.

2. The carbon powder has excellent absorption properties on 1064nm laser light.

3. The medical graded laser generates high energy and heat to stimulate the regeneration of the collagen fiber under the skin. The body’s natural repair function leads to the collagen’s redeposition and rearrangement, which results in reducing the wrinkles and fine lines, shrinking pores, smoothing skin, regain a brighter, more even and luminous complexion.

TREATMENT THEORY: 
The laser radiates the light of specific wavelength in high peak energy pulse, and in ultra-short nanosecond the light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by the pigment and result in an instantaneous blast.

FEATURES :
 
- The technology of single lamp and two rods can make the single pulse energy reach 450mj, which gets the treatment effects better.
- The effect is 12 times more than the common laser machines.
- It not only enhances the effect of thrashing the pigmentation, but also avoids the blain and scar after laser treatment.
- Smooth out fine wrinkles and expression lines
- Reduce pigmentation

Treatment Name: esmé Carbon Blast Laser Skin Facial Treatment
Get in touch with them :
esmé Clinic
No. 65-1, Block D, Jaya One,
No.72a, Jalan University,
46200 Petaling Jaya.
Selangor.
Tel: 03-7955 1491
www.esme.com.my
www.facebook.com/esmeclinic


There are 20 RM100 Voucher for your GUYS, All you guys  need to do is 'Like'  esmé Clinic facebook and mention my name ( Syafiera ) when you guys come to clinic.



Thank you everyone and let's begin to find your natural beauty with flawless skin.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸