Friday, December 5, 2014

#DIY : How to repair Broken Eyeshadow

Hello everyone !
I'm back with my #DIY segment.
So, recently I just received my parcel for eyeshadow palette.
The packaging was so good with the bubbles wrap protection.
Well you know I don't know  how the delivery was handle for this.
So when I opened the packaging, luckily only 2 were broken.

So I decided to fix them by myself.
Well, after Christine White Suggested me to follow these simple steps :
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-repair-broken-eyeshadow/

I did try by my own.
But the main fixer is like alcohol things, I don't have it.
(Actually you can get the alcohol in your makeup ingredient). heh.

So I decided to use the facial-re-hydrating mist from benefit.
Well, I think it worked for the broken eyeshadow. hehe.

Luckily only 2 were broken.

Things to use?
What I used ?
  • Any kind of alcohol Liquid might the best ( Me used the facial-re-hydrating mist from benefit )
  • Spoon ( I used the bottom part ), you can use small tools.
  • Any type of cloth ( I used my son's napkin cloth) haha.
 

Step 1 : Because those eyeshadow already broken, so I crushed them again until they became dusts.
Step 2 : The mist is in spray type, so I sprayed 1 pump in the cap ( liquid should not be over than )
Step 3 : I poured the liquid on the eyeshadow until they became wet.
Step 4 : And then, I wet the napkin cloth, and pressed the eyeshadow until they became plain-flat.

I let them dry and cleaned the remaining dusts on the palette.

Tadaa ! No more cracks ! The colors are still pigmented - Good Luck Guys !


Note : Please do not copy my every single alphabets in my blog and claim those words are yours. My words can be inspired, and my words are not easily came out from my brain. Please don't be a stealer or plagiarist to copy the whole words okay, and all photos were watermarked, so you cannot steal ! And ideas came from my over-loaded brain. But if you are still need them please do let me know and credit my works in your blog or posts. Clear? Well, I don't easily sue you guys the plagiarism because I am not a rich person to hire the lawyer for this kind of issue. So, get your own ideas and originality to become a very good blogger or writer. Much love from me, Syafiera.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click which one do you think is your obsession

Adidas (1) Alfio Raldo (1) Always21 (2) Alyssa Milano (1) Ambank (1) Ambi Pur (1) Aqua Laque (1) Aura White (1) Avon (2) Bamboo Smooth (1) BE CREATIVE (3) BeautyOat (1) benefit (18) Bijak Wang (1) Bio essence (2) Bites (1) Blood Orange (1) Boat Noodle (1) Bobbi Brown (2) Bollywood Professional (1) Bourjois (1) Bourjois Paris (1) Boys Avenue (2) Bubble Gum Wax (1) Butterfly Malaysia (1) CallaLyn Aesthetics (1) Chanel (1) chriszen (1) Chulips (2) Citra Mulia (1) Claire Organics (1) CMD (Concentrate Mineral Drop) (1) ColorCollection (2) Cosmoderm (1) Daisuke Salon (1) Darlie (1) Dato Siti Nur Haliza (3) DBKL (2) De'xandra Perfume (1) Dettol (1) Dior (2) DollyWink (2) dove (1) Dr Herbal Whitening A B Cream (1) Dr.Niki Shuhada (1) Dutch Lady (4) Ecoparadise (1) Elianto (4) Elken (1) Ellie Goulding (1) esmé clinic (1) food panda (1) Garnier (2) GlamGlow (1) Habastus seeds (1) HaiBlogger (2) Health & Disease (7) HERA (1) Honey (1) Hope Girl (1) Horien Eye Secret (2) Hot Bed Theraphy (1) hydraluron (2) Infinitree Natural (1) Jamu ratu dara (1) Jentayu Secret Spa & Salon (1) Julies (1) KidZania (1) Kitchen Art Brasserie Empire Subang Hotel (1) Kotex (1) Kracie (1) L'OCCITANE (4) L'OREAL (4) Lactacyd (1) LAZADA (1) Let's Masak (1) Lip Ice (6) Love me Like You do (1) M.S Garden (1) MakeUpRevolution (3) Manjakani & Temulawak Powder (1) Marvel Avengers (1) MatrixBiolage (1) maybelline (6) Melvita (1) Mentholatum (3) Method (1) Milano Ahsley Green Tea (1) Milano Ahsley Rose Tea (1) MrLensMy (1) Mueloliva (1) Nafura Natural (1) Nars (1) Nature Republic (4) Nivea Men (1) Nuffnang (7) Nyx (1) Palazzo Viva (1) Party of The Century (2) Pharmaton (1) Plan B (1) PrimaNora (1) Prince Hotel (1) Pure Beauty (2) Raja Ku Puteh (1) Ratu Mirifica (1) Real Techniques (1) Rescare (1) Ruza Skincare Dollface (1) Saloma Zara (1) Sephora (4) Shaklee (1) Shizens (3) Silky Girl (1) Skin advanced (1) Sleek (1) Sulwhasoo (5) Sunsilk (1) Syafiera wants to be a millionaire (1) Syahirah Iffah Gold and Platinum (1) The body shop (2) The Face Supreme Whitening (1) The Manhattan Fish Market (1) TI AMO (1) Tony Moly (1) Tony Roma's (1) Tripda (1) Vaseline (1) Vitamin C (1) Watsons (8) Women Of Worth (1) ZA (2) Zarra Sinar Puteri (2)