Monday, December 15, 2014

#Product Review : Beauty OAT Babieskin 365 - Something healthy for you to have on the daily morning and before you sleep

 Hello supplements LOVERS !Something new in my beauty clozette.

Do you feel hungry during on the morning day and don't have time to serve breakfast for your self ?
Let me suggest you - just pour a cup of warm water on the Beauty Oat, your empty stomach will be THANK YOU ! Not only make you feel glut | plus ++ BeautyOat will make your skin feel moisturize and smooth ++++ it also helps to control your body weight !!

Have you guys try this  yet? If not let me tell you.
I Just had a cup of this. Taste not really sweet. Just fine for me !
Babieskin 365 brought us The BeautyOAT Collagen Plus + Oat Drink Formula.  
Beauty-Young-Healthy kind of 3 in 1.
Imported Collagen Tripeptide+ Sakura Extract and plus it helps for weight control. 
 
Discover the amazing benefits of BeautyOAT. - collagen beauty drink provides nutritional meal supplement to maintain the skin's youth. -contains marine collage +Sakura Extract formulated from Korea. And surprisingly it is Malaysia's number 1 collagen plus oat drink. -composed of beta-gluten from oat for daily fibre needs - natural ingredients -safe to consume everyday.

Caution :*Do not mix with hot water. Like me I mix with warm water and then stir.

1 Box = 18 sachets/ 30gm   
100% halal ! Price : RM 79(wm) RM89 (EM) 
Details Www.BeautyOat.com 
Tel : +603 9100 2265 
Email : Babeskin365@Gmail.Com 

Challenge for me *no skin foundation+nude skin *matte Lip Balm from Revlon Why meh malaysian love to have "puteh" skin ? Haha. Nah my 5th journey with @beautyoatofficial #BeautyOat Lol see I still have my chickeñpox scars under my lip and a few pimples on the chin because eat too much oily food. It's winter meh* blah* need to eat a lot* but can you see my skin a bit fairer than before ? Pores a bit tightening ? Skin feels hydrating and moisturized. My fingernails look kinda healthy ! Seriously I need 2 more boxes of BeautyOAT ! Nak lagi please please ! Dah la #delicious feeling #kenyang lagi. I can be #kurus lah like this ! Pretty good for breastfeeding mama !! Milk-booster here ! If you guys interested with #BeautyOAT Caution :*Do not mix with hot water. Like me I mix with warm water and then stir. Visit visit !! 1 Box = 18 sachets/ 30gm 100% halal ! Price : RM 79(wm) RM89 (EM) Details Www.BeautyOat.com Tel : +603 9100 2265 Email : Babeskin365@Gmail.Com #clozette & #food #newbieblogger #blogger #Malaysianblogger #beautyblogger #breakfast
A photo posted by Syafiera Lewis (@syafiera_lewis) on
What happened to me after consuming BeautyOat ?
- My skin became fairer a bit than before for 4 days ( not really know after a month)
- My skin became moisturized and smooth.
- I got my ideal weight
- I don't feel hungry at all in a day after consuming BeautyOat.
- That's all happening to my skin for several days after consumed BeautyOat.
- ( My skin might be beautiful with less flaws if I consumed a month ) Wish Me Luck !

Me after 4th Days with Beauty Oat
1 Box = 18 sachets/ 30gm   
100% halal ! Price : RM 79(wm) RM89 (EM) 
Details Www.BeautyOat.com 
Tel : +603 9100 2265 
Email : Babeskin365@Gmail.Com
Something new in my beauty clozette. Have you guys try this ? If not let me tell you. I Just had a cup of this. Taste not really sweet. Just fine for me ! Babieskin three.six.five brought us The BeautyOAT Collagen Plus + Oat Drink Formula. Beauty-Young-Healthy kind of 3 in 1. Imported Collagen Tripeptide+ Sakura Extract and plus it helps for weight control. Discover the amazing benefits of BeautyOAT. - collagen beauty drink provides nutritional meal supplement to maintain the skin's youth. -contains marine collage +Sakura Extract formulated from Korea. And surprisingly it is Malaysia's number 1 collagen plus oat drink. -composed of beta-gluten from oat for daily fibre needs - natural ingredients -safe to consume everyday. *Do not mix with hot water. Like me I mix with warm water and then stir. 100% halal ! Price : RM 79(wm) RM89 (EM) Details Www.BeautyOat.com Tel : +603 9100 2265 Email : Babeskin365@Gmail.Com #newbieblogger #beautyblogger #Malaysianblogger #blogger #clozette #beautydrink #BeautyOat Will update in my blog soon ☺ with the result.
A photo posted by Syafiera Lewis (@syafiera_lewis) on
 
1 Box = 18 sachets/ 30gm   
100% halal ! Price : RM 79(wm) RM89 (EM) 
Details Www.BeautyOat.com 
Tel : +603 9100 2265 
Email : Babeskin365@Gmail.Com
A photo posted by Syafiera Lewis (@syafiera_lewis) on
1 Box = 18 sachets/ 30gm   
100% halal ! Price : RM 79(wm) RM89 (EM) 
Details Www.BeautyOat.com 
Tel : +603 9100 2265 
Email : Babeskin365@Gmail.Com



DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THEIR
Selfie & Win CONTEST !! 
Give yourself a chance to win prizes worth over RM1500 for 10 lucky winners .
MAKE YOURSELF ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER WITH BEAUTYOAT !!
P/S: get the album template provided in BeautyOatOfficial Instagram. 
Good Luck !

For more details
Visit their Instagram : BeautyOatOfficial
Facebook : BeautyOat Facebook
Website : BeautyOat official Website
Note : Please do not copy my every single alphabets in my blog and claim those words are yours. My words can be inspired, and my words are not easily came out from my brain. Please don't be a stealer or plagiarist to copy the whole words okay, and all photos were watermarked, so you cannot steal ! And ideas came from my over-loaded brain. But if you are still need them please do let me know and credit my works in your blog or posts. Clear? Well, I don't easily sue you guys the plagiarism because I am not a rich person to hire the lawyer for this kind of issue. So, get your own ideas and originality to become a very good blogger or writer. Much love from me, Syafiera.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click which one do you think is your obsession

Adidas (1) Alfio Raldo (1) Always21 (2) Alyssa Milano (1) Ambank (1) Ambi Pur (1) Aqua Laque (1) Aura White (1) Avon (2) Bamboo Smooth (1) BE CREATIVE (3) BeautyOat (1) benefit (18) Bijak Wang (1) Bio essence (2) Bites (1) Blood Orange (1) Boat Noodle (1) Bobbi Brown (2) Bollywood Professional (1) Bourjois (1) Bourjois Paris (1) Boys Avenue (2) Bubble Gum Wax (1) Butterfly Malaysia (1) CallaLyn Aesthetics (1) Chanel (1) chriszen (1) Chulips (2) Citra Mulia (1) Claire Organics (1) CMD (Concentrate Mineral Drop) (1) ColorCollection (2) Cosmoderm (1) Daisuke Salon (1) Darlie (1) Dato Siti Nur Haliza (3) DBKL (2) De'xandra Perfume (1) Dettol (1) Dior (2) DollyWink (2) dove (1) Dr Herbal Whitening A B Cream (1) Dr.Niki Shuhada (1) Dutch Lady (4) Ecoparadise (1) Elianto (4) Elken (1) Ellie Goulding (1) esmé clinic (1) food panda (1) Garnier (2) GlamGlow (1) Habastus seeds (1) HaiBlogger (2) Health & Disease (7) HERA (1) Honey (1) Hope Girl (1) Horien Eye Secret (2) Hot Bed Theraphy (1) hydraluron (2) Infinitree Natural (1) Jamu ratu dara (1) Jentayu Secret Spa & Salon (1) Julies (1) KidZania (1) Kitchen Art Brasserie Empire Subang Hotel (1) Kotex (1) Kracie (1) L'OCCITANE (4) L'OREAL (4) Lactacyd (1) LAZADA (1) Let's Masak (1) Lip Ice (6) Love me Like You do (1) M.S Garden (1) MakeUpRevolution (3) Manjakani & Temulawak Powder (1) Marvel Avengers (1) MatrixBiolage (1) maybelline (6) Melvita (1) Mentholatum (3) Method (1) Milano Ahsley Green Tea (1) Milano Ahsley Rose Tea (1) MrLensMy (1) Mueloliva (1) Nafura Natural (1) Nars (1) Nature Republic (4) Nivea Men (1) Nuffnang (7) Nyx (1) Palazzo Viva (1) Party of The Century (2) Pharmaton (1) Plan B (1) PrimaNora (1) Prince Hotel (1) Pure Beauty (2) Raja Ku Puteh (1) Ratu Mirifica (1) Real Techniques (1) Rescare (1) Ruza Skincare Dollface (1) Saloma Zara (1) Sephora (4) Shaklee (1) Shizens (3) Silky Girl (1) Skin advanced (1) Sleek (1) Sulwhasoo (5) Sunsilk (1) Syafiera wants to be a millionaire (1) Syahirah Iffah Gold and Platinum (1) The body shop (2) The Face Supreme Whitening (1) The Manhattan Fish Market (1) TI AMO (1) Tony Moly (1) Tony Roma's (1) Tripda (1) Vaseline (1) Vitamin C (1) Watsons (8) Women Of Worth (1) ZA (2) Zarra Sinar Puteri (2)