Music NEWS : Boyce Avenue will Step on KL LIVE, Life Centre in Malaysia. The tickets were selling like HOT PISANG GORENG !

3:10 AM


Wohoo ! Guys !
Don't joking me. They will coming to Malaysia Real soon !
February is a romantic month.
It's time to listen to their acoustic performances seriously LIVE in front of yourselves and on your eyes.

It's been awhile I didn't catch up them after a year ago.
My University's friends were CRAZY of these boys !
Yeah to be honest I've listened to their performances in youtube channel when I was at Megan Nicole youtube channel. I bumped into them.

Found Boyce Avenue in youtube when they were collaborating with Megan Nicole, they were singing the SKYSCRAPER by Demi Lovato. I keep repeating the song sang by them many times once upon a time ago.


Then, I heard that they will coming to Malaysia from my Mamasan Tammy Miu.
I was like amazed and I wanna go to watch them LIVE !
I was their fan once a time ago, but if I meet them LIVE in front of my eyes,
surely I'm gonna be DIE hard FAN !
Don't meet never know yet right !
So, Let's CATCH UP them LIVE guys !

Who are the FAN of BOYCE AVENUE ?! Put your hands up GUYS !
They will coming to Malaysia at KL LIVE this 12 February 2015 !
I've got my tickets already to watch these handsome guys.
I never meet them before, so this is the best chance to greet them face to face.
ITS TIME TO SELFIE LIKE CRAZY with them !! OMG !! I SCREAMMM NOW !! I CANT WAIT TO MEET THESE BOYS and
OTHER FANS gonna hands up during the Acoustics concert !


What about you guys ??
COME GET THE TICKETS !! - fast selling now like PISANG GORENG PANAS !
  1. Early Bird Tix RM158 Groupon *SOLD OUT*
  2. General Tix RM188 TicketPro
  3. VIP Tix RM258 Ticket Pro
For those who doesn't know about Boyce Avenue, let's google now ! They are quite famous in youtube channel !

Boyce avenue is an American Rock band was formed in Sarasota, Florida. 
Formed by the brothers effort by Alejandro Luis Manzano and his brothers Daniel Enrique Manzano, Fabian Rafael Manzano.

Tammy wrote : "The name of the band, Boyce Avenue, is derived from two street names which the brothers used to live on when they were younger. The sensational trio are among the first few internet celebrities to create music-focused channels on YouTube and have since gained a large number of subscribers on their respective YouTube channels. They are known for their collaboration in making covers of popular pop songs on YouTube."
  • Alejandro Manzano – lead vocals, guitar, piano
  • Fabian Manzano – guitar, backing vocals, keyboards
  • Daniel Manzano – percussion, bass, backing vocals, violin
Live members
  • Jason Burrows – drums, percussion
  • Stephen Hatker - drums, percussion (former)
They were nominated in Teen Choice Award for Choice Web Star: Music in 2014.

Boyce Avenue has also collaborated with other YouTube artists such as Hannah Trigwell, Kina Grannis, Tiffany Alvord, Megan Nicole, Alex Goot, Megan & Liz, David Choi, Tyler Ward, Savannah Outen, Cobus Potgieter and DeStorm Power as well as The X Factor season two finalists Fifth Harmony, Beatrice Miller, Diamond White and Carly Rose Sonenclar. - Boyce Avenue Wiki


Their Debut albums - Boyce Avenue Wiki

Title Year Album
"Every Breath" 2010 All We Have Left
"Find Me" 2012
"Your Biggest Fan" 2013 N/A
"One Life" No Limits
"I'll Be The One" (featuring Milkman) 2014
"Speed Limit"


p/s : GRAB YOUR TICKET NOW, SELLING FAST LIKE NASI LEMAK AND PISANG GORENG, I'm sure you guys don't wanna miss out this BAND performances right?  

Everything will happening at KL LIVE Life centre, Malaysia this 12 February 2015 at 7.30PM.
Will be hosted by Jin (JinnyBoy TV) and with a special guest Appearance, Elizabeth Tan supported by Narmi.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸