#Event #Concert : Boyce Avenue Live in KL @ KL Live Centre and me with my wet hair

12:00 AM

It was a heavy raining day where my husband and I were stuck in jammed which was I decided to walked with my heel boots about 500metres to the KL Life Centre. The rain made me was in wet with my messy hair which I already straightened my hair 2 hours before the opening gate.

Once I had been there around 7.30pm, I met a group of butterflies blogger which are the Boyce Avenue FANS ! And we were waiting for Tammy where she was stuck in the KL building because of the heavy raining. The gate wasn't open yet, so the fans were lined up to get into the room concert.

Sis Zaila and his son were in there too. The funniest part when me and sis Zaila's son were chased a guy until to a  toilet that I claimed he looked like a main vocal of Boyce Avenue : Alejandro. And then once sis zaila's son got into the male toilet, he said that guy is not Alejandro. The guy's face seemed red haha. We were laughing out of loud-lah ! Kah kah kah !





While we were all registering, there was a female goat I guessed with a nice groomed hair and smelled like a lamb for sure ! I told her that hmm you have a nice smell and feel like I wanna eat you, and then the goat seemed horrified with me - seriously and tried to escape from me.


Before Boyce Avenue took part, Elizabeth Tan and Narmi conquered the stage with one of the famous song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat - Lucky.


Well It was a Lucky day for me, Elizabeth Tan went down from the stage and she was visible in the General tickets area. So what else, we were welfie and selfie lah with her. Sorry for my over foundation on my face, I am so super extra white from you guys ! Haha.


Us, from left, sis zaila's son, sis zaila and me. We were on small steps of ladder. Actually I am no so enjoy, because my feet were extremely painful after I saved my self from the heavy raining. And seriously I cannot stand any longer and damned tired. Cried*


Around 9 o clock then only Boyce Avenue appeared ! Alejandro have a best vocal which his voice conquered the whole KL Life Centre !

The saddest part my phone camera didn't capture them really well, all super blurred++ Cries*++

A photo posted by Syafiera Lewis (@syafiera_lewis) on

For those who doesn't know about Boyce Avenue, let's google now ! They are quite famous in youtube channel !
Boyce avenue is an American Rock band was formed in Sarasota, Florida. 
Formed by the brothers effort by Alejandro Luis Manzano and his brothers Daniel Enrique Manzano, Fabian Rafael Manzano.

Tammy wrote : "The name of the band, Boyce Avenue, is derived from two street names which the brothers used to live on when they were younger. The sensational trio are among the first few internet celebrities to create music-focused channels on YouTube and have since gained a large number of subscribers on their respective YouTube channels. They are known for their collaboration in making covers of popular pop songs on YouTube."
  • Alejandro Manzano – lead vocals, guitar, piano
  • Fabian Manzano – guitar, backing vocals, keyboards
  • Daniel Manzano – percussion, bass, backing vocals, violin
Live members
  • Jason Burrows – drums, percussion
  • Stephen Hatker - drums, percussion (former)
They were nominated in Teen Choice Award for Choice Web Star: Music in 2014.

Boyce Avenue has also collaborated with other YouTube artists such as Hannah Trigwell, Kina Grannis, Tiffany Alvord, Megan Nicole, Alex Goot, Megan & Liz, David Choi, Tyler Ward, Savannah Outen, Cobus Potgieter and DeStorm Power as well as The X Factor season two finalists Fifth Harmony, Beatrice Miller, Diamond White and Carly Rose Sonenclar. - Boyce Avenue Wiki

Thanks To Tammy and Live Scape for the free tickets ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸