Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#Product Review : Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Aqua Laque in Shade 07 fuchsia perche fini

Last week, I struggled myself to redeemed the small new lip color from Bourjois Paris which I think I died starving just to bringing home this lip item.

Stepped my feet on the floor of the LUXASIA (M) SDN BHD which is available on working hours and weekdays ! So I took my time like I do not have time. Well Quite disappointed as I was  looking this beauty office like an hour. Horrible.  And then I met the receptionist and ticked out my name in the list and YES, she gave me a small black red ribbon Box which I able to see the TEST ME AQUA LAQUE on the red sticker. And I requested her to captured my photo in the office.

Once I received the box, I went out from the beauty office, and passed through the bridge connected two buildings of Mid Valley and the Pent House. I managed to capture the Aqua Laque on the bridge. Haha but with no people, yeah I know the workers there look at me like What the hell she is doing here !

Once I opened the package, I am absolutely screamed like hell but none can hear me ! The Aqua Laque is in damned beautiful red ever ! Fuchsia but in pink red ! Yeah I am loving the shade as I am good looking in RED.


Here is the Lip Aqua I redeemed from Bourjois Paris. Can you see how dare the color is ?

 
Well me taking my own photo in the toilet provided by The Garden. Tried out the new Aqua Laque in Shade 07.

What I think ?
The liquid is quite watery, once I applied on my lip, the shade of the color has brutal pigmentation, thick and I totally disagree it is Long-lasting. Some said that I don't have to apply lip liner once I apply this lip aqua, I couldn't imagine it as I dislike to wear Lip Liner. It contains Nymphae extract- the benefits are to smooth and moisturize your lip. It's mirror-like shine, you can see your face reflect guys ! Haha ! Non-sticky ? I do not think so, the liquid is on my teeth and I hate that ! Yeah I have to admit that it creates a water-light sensation and it has very intense color. With 10 hour hydration - I do not know about it because Once I applied I removed within 2 hours.

A photo posted by Syafiera Yamin (@syafiera_yamin) on



Available in 8 shades. Pick one for yourself as I have one. I do not think this AQUA LAQUE for me but I do not know what about you guys. Some of my blogger friends Fall in LOVE with these Aqua Laque, I am hoping that I can FALL IN LOVE too but I just couldn't. Sorry Bourjois Paris !
Please don't hate me ! ;(

Check out their Facebook to get the latest updates here :
https://www.facebook.com/bourjoismy
Note : Please do not copy my every single alphabets in my blog and claim those words are yours. My words can be inspired, and my words are not easily came out from my brain. Please don't be a stealer or plagiarist to copy the whole words okay, and all photos were watermarked, so you cannot steal ! And ideas came from my over-loaded brain. But if you are still need them please do let me know and credit my works in your blog or posts. Clear? Well, I don't easily sue you guys the plagiarism because I am not a rich person to hire the lawyer for this kind of issue. So, get your own ideas and originality to become a very good blogger or writer. Much love from me, Syafiera.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click which one do you think is your obsession

Adidas (1) Alfio Raldo (1) Always21 (2) Alyssa Milano (1) Ambank (1) Ambi Pur (1) Aqua Laque (1) Aura White (1) Avon (2) Bamboo Smooth (1) BE CREATIVE (3) BeautyOat (1) benefit (18) Bijak Wang (1) Bio essence (2) Bites (1) Blood Orange (1) Boat Noodle (1) Bobbi Brown (2) Bollywood Professional (1) Bourjois (1) Bourjois Paris (1) Boys Avenue (2) Bubble Gum Wax (1) Butterfly Malaysia (1) CallaLyn Aesthetics (1) Chanel (1) chriszen (1) Chulips (2) Citra Mulia (1) Claire Organics (1) CMD (Concentrate Mineral Drop) (1) ColorCollection (2) Cosmoderm (1) Daisuke Salon (1) Darlie (1) Dato Siti Nur Haliza (3) DBKL (2) De'xandra Perfume (1) Dettol (1) Dior (2) DollyWink (2) dove (1) Dr Herbal Whitening A B Cream (1) Dr.Niki Shuhada (1) Dutch Lady (4) Ecoparadise (1) Elianto (4) Elken (1) Ellie Goulding (1) esmé clinic (1) food panda (1) Garnier (2) GlamGlow (1) Habastus seeds (1) HaiBlogger (2) Health & Disease (7) HERA (1) Honey (1) Hope Girl (1) Horien Eye Secret (2) Hot Bed Theraphy (1) hydraluron (2) Infinitree Natural (1) Jamu ratu dara (1) Jentayu Secret Spa & Salon (1) Julies (1) KidZania (1) Kitchen Art Brasserie Empire Subang Hotel (1) Kotex (1) Kracie (1) L'OCCITANE (4) L'OREAL (4) Lactacyd (1) LAZADA (1) Let's Masak (1) Lip Ice (6) Love me Like You do (1) M.S Garden (1) MakeUpRevolution (3) Manjakani & Temulawak Powder (1) Marvel Avengers (1) MatrixBiolage (1) maybelline (6) Melvita (1) Mentholatum (3) Method (1) Milano Ahsley Green Tea (1) Milano Ahsley Rose Tea (1) MrLensMy (1) Mueloliva (1) Nafura Natural (1) Nars (1) Nature Republic (4) Nivea Men (1) Nuffnang (7) Nyx (1) Palazzo Viva (1) Party of The Century (2) Pharmaton (1) Plan B (1) PrimaNora (1) Prince Hotel (1) Pure Beauty (2) Raja Ku Puteh (1) Ratu Mirifica (1) Real Techniques (1) Rescare (1) Ruza Skincare Dollface (1) Saloma Zara (1) Sephora (4) Shaklee (1) Shizens (3) Silky Girl (1) Skin advanced (1) Sleek (1) Sulwhasoo (5) Sunsilk (1) Syafiera wants to be a millionaire (1) Syahirah Iffah Gold and Platinum (1) The body shop (2) The Face Supreme Whitening (1) The Manhattan Fish Market (1) TI AMO (1) Tony Moly (1) Tony Roma's (1) Tripda (1) Vaseline (1) Vitamin C (1) Watsons (8) Women Of Worth (1) ZA (2) Zarra Sinar Puteri (2)