Sunday, July 5, 2015

Beauty Meets Korea - Althea.Kr Your stop centre for Korean products Shopping Online.

Let's pack your stuff - buy a ticket, update your passport, dress like an innocent-decent girl or cloth-less and don't miss your flight to Korea. But now you don't have to, it's not because of the MERS ! but if you go to Korea looking for beauty products with affordable prices you don't have to troubling yourself for it only if you want to learn the culture and the weather then you can go fly. Haha.

FREE SHIPPING. 100% AUTHENTICITY. BEST PRICE. 30 DAY RETURNS

Free Shipping on orders over RM150, yeap no more worries with fake products, affordable or might cheaper than retail price, return within 30 days if you are not satisfy with the products received. Althea.Kr will do the best in their service for you guys.

Based on my experience which I already bought several items in there. Trust me, I totally in love how Althea handled the products I ordered and how fast the delivery system took within a week to get in front of my door's house.

I ordered several quality and branded product items from Korea - I guessed most of you guys know the well-known brands from there.

Actually I just wanted to let you guys know now you don't have to travel far away from your house to get the beauty products from Korea, it's vice versa now. Well I am one of the satisfied customer so I would like to let others who loves Korean brand to get for themselves too. No more worries with the prices because Althea will always up-to-date their price range - they can give you crazy discounts until 70% eg : "Piolang" 24K Gold Mask & Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar.

Guys - all you need to do is check by yourself! Althea.Kr

Example What Did I buy ? 





 
Note : Please do not copy my every single alphabets in my blog and claim those words are yours. My words can be inspired, and my words are not easily came out from my brain. Please don't be a stealer or plagiarist to copy the whole words okay, and all photos were watermarked, so you cannot steal ! And ideas came from my over-loaded brain. But if you are still need them please do let me know and credit my works in your blog or posts. Clear? Well, I don't easily sue you guys the plagiarism because I am not a rich person to hire the lawyer for this kind of issue. So, get your own ideas and originality to become a very good blogger or writer. Much love from me, Syafiera.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click which one do you think is your obsession

Adidas (1) Alfio Raldo (1) Always21 (2) Alyssa Milano (1) Ambank (1) Ambi Pur (1) Aqua Laque (1) Aura White (1) Avon (2) Bamboo Smooth (1) BE CREATIVE (3) BeautyOat (1) benefit (18) Bijak Wang (1) Bio essence (2) Bites (1) Blood Orange (1) Boat Noodle (1) Bobbi Brown (2) Bollywood Professional (1) Bourjois (1) Bourjois Paris (1) Boys Avenue (2) Bubble Gum Wax (1) Butterfly Malaysia (1) CallaLyn Aesthetics (1) Chanel (1) chriszen (1) Chulips (2) Citra Mulia (1) Claire Organics (1) CMD (Concentrate Mineral Drop) (1) ColorCollection (2) Cosmoderm (1) Daisuke Salon (1) Darlie (1) Dato Siti Nur Haliza (3) DBKL (2) De'xandra Perfume (1) Dettol (1) Dior (2) DollyWink (2) dove (1) Dr Herbal Whitening A B Cream (1) Dr.Niki Shuhada (1) Dutch Lady (4) Ecoparadise (1) Elianto (4) Elken (1) Ellie Goulding (1) esmé clinic (1) food panda (1) Garnier (2) GlamGlow (1) Habastus seeds (1) HaiBlogger (2) Health & Disease (7) HERA (1) Honey (1) Hope Girl (1) Horien Eye Secret (2) Hot Bed Theraphy (1) hydraluron (2) Infinitree Natural (1) Jamu ratu dara (1) Jentayu Secret Spa & Salon (1) Julies (1) KidZania (1) Kitchen Art Brasserie Empire Subang Hotel (1) Kotex (1) Kracie (1) L'OCCITANE (4) L'OREAL (4) Lactacyd (1) LAZADA (1) Let's Masak (1) Lip Ice (6) Love me Like You do (1) M.S Garden (1) MakeUpRevolution (3) Manjakani & Temulawak Powder (1) Marvel Avengers (1) MatrixBiolage (1) maybelline (6) Melvita (1) Mentholatum (3) Method (1) Milano Ahsley Green Tea (1) Milano Ahsley Rose Tea (1) MrLensMy (1) Mueloliva (1) Nafura Natural (1) Nars (1) Nature Republic (4) Nivea Men (1) Nuffnang (7) Nyx (1) Palazzo Viva (1) Party of The Century (2) Pharmaton (1) Plan B (1) PrimaNora (1) Prince Hotel (1) Pure Beauty (2) Raja Ku Puteh (1) Ratu Mirifica (1) Real Techniques (1) Rescare (1) Ruza Skincare Dollface (1) Saloma Zara (1) Sephora (4) Shaklee (1) Shizens (3) Silky Girl (1) Skin advanced (1) Sleek (1) Sulwhasoo (5) Sunsilk (1) Syafiera wants to be a millionaire (1) Syahirah Iffah Gold and Platinum (1) The body shop (2) The Face Supreme Whitening (1) The Manhattan Fish Market (1) TI AMO (1) Tony Moly (1) Tony Roma's (1) Tripda (1) Vaseline (1) Vitamin C (1) Watsons (8) Women Of Worth (1) ZA (2) Zarra Sinar Puteri (2)