#Product Review : Benefits they're real push up liner

6:17 PM

Hello everybody, my first at all, I would like to congratulate to myself who are able to created my own beauty blog. Since I have a lot of make up products but they will be a waste if I keep them in my make up box, So I would like to share with you guys my opinion about my beauty product I've been wear all these long days until now.

About a few months ago, Benefits Cosmetics has launched they're real push up liner. I was excited when benefits were giving away a hamper worth up to RM900 for those who are the 3 early-birds  who came first in Sephora, KLCC. So, I was decided to join. But It was totally frustrated because I am not the LUCKY 3 early birds. But I still wanna give a try to the liner, worth RM100 a piece, quite expensive but still I wanna ROCK with it !

Photos Collages of the event




Me is wearing they're real push up liner











♥91% said it was a long wearing
♥81% said it was waterproof
♥86% said it hugged the lashine
♥84% said eyes looked visibly bigger

Benefits always do an awesome contest for #MyRealLiner in instagram @benefitcosmeticsmy
and I wond the 2nd week.



Well, I would definitely recommend you guys this liner if you want to easy access to the attention !
I have mine 2 pieces, get yours ! ;)

Some of the information I took from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸