#Nuffnang : Premiere Screening of The Maze Runner

9:52 AM

☻♥#Nuffnang Premiere Screening of The Maze Runner Full Review☻♥

Last Saturday is my 1st time watching a movie from the [#nuffnang premiere screening] of The Maze Runner located in Berjaya Times Square under the GSC cinema.

I saw ‘The Maze Runner’: Here’s why you guys should be excited..

The Absolute Perfectionist of the cast
Thomas, Alby, Newt, Chuck, Gally, Minho, and Teresa played well as the Gladers.  Every single actors do plays their part where they have to build trust and honesty. Thomas was the one who puts 100% trust on every single glader including Newt, Alby and MinHo.
When Thomas was on the every single block of the maze tries to escape from the griever, I know the audiences feel the same way................ RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, grrr remind me of the temple run, woops. haha TO BE HONEST, I found Newt is the handsome one.

The grievers is Gross, Nightmarish and horrible. 
Grievers are way too scary. If you guys want to know, I brought my son together to watch the maze runner. Luckily he was sleeping maybe because of the air-cond condition made him feeling comfortable to sleep. Back to grievers. It does looks like a machine with a flesh-blood brain and organs. It moves fast, can climb the maze's blocks, can detect the humans, active at night, and has a transmitter in the brain. But no worries, I found the grievers are harmless because when I go to toilet I don't remember them at all. Haha #truestory

The Maze is dull, horror, sometimes feeling like a mathematics solver
The maze looks so interesting for people who has curiosity to discover the way out and gonna find something valuable, "like a pirate willing to do anything as long as they get the gold." If you ask me? I will go if I get 1billion$ worth especially when it comes to life&die game. The maze looks like alive like the Malaysian fairytale : "Batu belah batu bertangkup." The maze seems to have a mind of its own as it contorts and collapses around our favorite Gladers.

Are you the maze runner novel reader ?
The truth is I haven't read the novel yet, because it's been awhile I don't touch a thick book and full of words,#honestly I'm not a fan of the novel. But some other viewers said
"All your favorite book moments are there".
Few changes from the original source material - but rest assured that they are there. Well you have to use imagination if you read the novel, but me exactly want to see the graphic effect.

The author of the Maze Runner Approves
James Dashner seems like the entire film. Take a look at his Twitter. 

Rating
I gave 8/10 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Suspense
- Sad
-Excited


That's me that's me.

Movie Info

When Thomas wakes up trapped in a massive maze with a group of other boys, he has no memory of the outside world other than strange dreams about a mysterious organization known as W.C.K.D. Only by piecing together fragments of his past with clues he discovers in the maze can Thomas hope to uncover his true purpose and a way to escape. Based upon the best-selling novel by James Dashner. (c) Fox PG-13,

Action & Adventure, Mystery & Suspense, Science Fiction & Fantasy
James Dashner 

If you guys have comments or feedback please just comment below, let's discuss together,
And do not forget to follow me in my facebook, tiwtter, instagram and my Imotiv !! Love you guys more and more ☺☻♥  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸