#Product Review : Benefit you rebel lite spf15

7:57 AM

Hi Dolls !! are you a fan of benefit You rebel lite ? You have to try it by yourself ! ☺☻♥

Wowowow its a big size .. it might last long until a year.
Some of the information I took from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/
 
Why I love it maybe because of the size but I want to tell you the truth, I just gave this yourebel to my friend because my face is slightly feel itchy and burn after applied this on my skin. Benefits claimed this will give a complexion coverage or might moisture your face but not for my skin. Contains SPF15 for protection the whole day. Last time I applied with my fingers and sometimes with brushes.

Benefits said it has Aloe, Vitamin A and E for the yourebel ingredient. Benefits suggested to mix yourebel with that gal for brigthen skin and lightweight look.

But NOT FOR ME. I cannot said this is the best complexion coverage for me.

My rebel lite swatch

I am using to cover my chicken pox scars ☺☻♥
Okay, if you guys consume this item, why don't you guys share with me the experience, I would like to hear from you guys, Do comments and send me your feedback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸