#Product Review : Benefit Creaseless cream Shadow/Liner

9:37 PM

Hye DOLLS !! Blendable, beautiful...this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix & match...layer on for the desired depth...go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. These gorgeous creams can be worn alone or mixed for endless custom looks. You'll love the glass jar...remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!

My review : The color is pigmented, easy to blend using with my brush... Yes it is waterproof !! You really need to remove with make up remover. True.. I can mix with my another shadows..

Some of the information I took from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

Price : Single Creaseless Cream Shadow | RM 75 (available in 10 shades)

creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner

creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner

Add caption
The front View
The looks inside
The labels
 

My favorite items of the days

Okay, if you guys consume this item, why don't you guys share with me the experience, I would like to hear from you guys, Do comments and send me your feedback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸