#Product Review : Benefit Lip Shines & Silky-finish Lipstick

11:28 PM

Hello Dolls,
Lipstick and Lip gloss !
Which one do you like ?
I voted for both, lipstick first then gloss on my lip !

3 shades : make nice(mocha sorbet -pearl) , jing-a-ling (tutu pink-pearl), skinny dip(nude pink-cream)
Some of the information I took from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ 

Why I ♥ it!
Get it while it's hot, gorgeous! Once these shades sell out they'll be gone for good.
Our flattering silky finish lipsticks are sheer and buildable, so you can customize your look: a light wash of color for au natural gals or an amped-up POP of color for the drama queen in you! It has the feeling of gloss...but it's not sticky!
How to apply 
For instant glamour, slick on our silky finish lipstick with a brush or straight from the tube. To keep lipstick off your teeth... pucker around your pinkie and pull! Trust us, it works.
Details 
3.0 g Net wt. 0.10 oz
Beauty tip 
Prep your lips with lip plump for luscious, full lips! To keep lipstick from rubbing off on your teeth...pucker around your pinkie and pull! Trust us, it works.

My Review : It has a very smooth formula because my lip feels so moisture and it has sprinkles things I mean  very small particle of diamonds  because I can see it sparkling on my lip. I love this lipstick because it gloss my lip but I don't feel sticky !! Natural color !! 4 stars !! ♥


 

Why we love it! 
Get it while it's hot, gorgeous! Once shade foxy lady sells out, ultra shines will be gone for good.
Our dazzling lip glosses drench your lips in brilliant shine and a burst of juicy color that's never sticky. Loaded with crystal brilliance, they glide on smooth with a silky brush that's specially designed for perfectly even application. Just one stroke will give you glimmering, shimmering lips!
How to apply 
Apply to lips for full, luscious coverage.
Details 
5.0 mL .17 US fl. oz.
Beauty tip
Wear your favorite ultra shines with sugarbomb, our "sugar rush flush" face powder for a cheeky sweet treat!

My Review : I hate gloss things, because it really sticky ! When I eat, I feel like the food stuck on my lip, No to hair ! When the wind hit the hair, the hair stuck on my glossy lip ! When I pull my hair from my glossy lip, the gloss lipstick ruined everything and stuck on my face !! So not fun !! BUT Ultra Shines is really safe and secure !! Nice smell so yummy !! I applied only once.. so juicy !! And not sticky for sure !! 3.5 Stars ♥

silky-finish lipstick & ultra shines

First I applied the silky-finish lipstick and then I applied the ultra shines on the top of the silky-finish
Okay, if you guys consume this item, why don't you guys share with me the experience, I would like to hear from you guys, Do comments and send me your feedback.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸