#Product Review : Maybelline Lip Polish by Color Sensational

3:39 AM

Hello again Gorgeous !

Does anyone have try this Maybelline Lip Polish by Color Sensational,
Well me Yes !!
I totally in love with it..
It does really shine shine my way...

The color is on my lip and my skin.
Maybelline Lip Polish is 3in1 . Act as a lip gloss , lip stick & lip balm , for me it's a bit sticky but dries quickly . With just one sweep is already sufficient to cover the entire lip . Only the single use, lips look more shiny and can cover fine lines on the lips . In terms of durability, Maybelline Lip Polish can last up to 5-6 hours. But when eating or drinking , confirm it is attached to a straw or a spoon.

Although the color Maybelline Lip Polish  looks like is too thick & heavy , but in fact when in use, it gives a perfect result and not too flashy . For example you see me use the GLAM 3 ( coral pink ) . When apply on the lips , I think it is quite cute and really suit skin tones of MalaysianAsian .

Some of the information I took from www.maybelline.com.my website



I love the shape and the whole colors,  but I only have GLAM3.

Product Info
Name : Lip Polish by Color Sensational (3in1 - gloss,color & balm)
Brand : Maybelline
Weight: 5.0ml / 0.17 fl.oz
Long-lasting : 5-6 hours
Price : RM 32.90
Store : Any stores sell for Maybelline Product ( Guardian & Watsons )
Rating : 4/5 Stars

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸