Terms & Condition for #Product Review

9:46 AM

Hello and Greeting Gorgeous Ladies !

Thank you for interested to publish your product in my #Product Review Blog.

I have open a segment space for the good beauty dealers to promote their product.
My #Product Review is to share about the product and the items I had use.
It is more to a writing for personal blog to share the ♥♥♥ love. I'll be honor to promote all kinds of products.

Minima fee : RM35++ depends on the beauty product target

The T&C
  • The Sponsor ( who wants to join this segment ) Should sponsor of the beauty items or give free items for me to do the review. No matter - whether the skincare, clothes, Supplements or the preloved items.
  • But Please No SEXY #ootd or Non-Halal Product ! I might be a free-hair person but still looking forward for a very polite personality.
  • The items/products should be approve by me to accept it or not.
  • This segment is not a package in advertisement, no banner in the advertisement site, but all the reviews are made will be place in list #Product Review, so the reader will easily see the review.
  • The entry will be post in my blog (www.syafierabeauty.blogspot.com), facebook & Instagram.
  • 48 hours sticky post !


How to join ?



  • E-mail me at syafierabeauty@gmail.com ( I will give my information on the mail )
  • E-mail subject : #Product Review
  • Details of the product to review
  • After I agree, the items must be post to me for the review process.
  • I need all the details about the benefits, advantages for the products.
  • I also need the details about the product's web/FB/Instagram 
  • List of reviews will be place in the #Product Review.
  • You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    🌸Blog Followers🌸