#Contest : L'Oreal Paris Beauty Countdown

8:25 PM

Source : butterfly project & L'oreal Paris

L'Oreal Paris is having a contest now over at www.lorealbeautycountdown.com.my for shopaholics out there starting from now until 31st December, 2014. Get ready to shop your way to a grand prize of a car worth more than RM100,000 or win daily and weekly prizes.

Who doesn't want to win the grand prize especially the exclusive car, the shopping cash money.  Okay The prizes are AWESOME !
Like me I totally want all the prizes, Easy LIFE going FOR sure.
Buy High quality makeup range from L'oreal is really the most satisfying things to do.

I ALSO WANT TO WIN A CAR WORTH MORE THAN RM100K, because I can go anywhere with the car,  can bring my family to trip. What car is more than RM100K ? I hope it has a big space, so I can carry my whole make up. hehe.


Source : butterfly project & L'oreal Paris





We're giving away amazing daily and weekly prizes over the next 10 weeks to reward our highest spenders! If you spend the most overall on L'Oréal Paris products by 31st December 2014, you'll drive home our Grand Prize - a brand new car worth over RM100,000!


HOW TO ENTER?

  1. Spend over RM20 on L'Oréal Paris products
  2. Upload a photo of your receipt
  3. Answer the questions on the website
  4. Shop more to increase your chances of winning

Source : google


GRAND PRIZE: A CAR WORTH OVER RM100K!
(YOUR OWN RIDE!!! WEEHOOOOOOO)

Source : butterfly project & L'oreal Paris

a mystery prize will be revealed every week on

Source : butterfly project & L'oreal Paris
 Daily Prizes for Shoppers!
3 X L'Oreal Paris Hampers worth over RM100

What do you guys wait for it ?
Hurry Join meh !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸