○• ٩(◕ั ˑ ◕ั๑) MY BEAUTY REGIME 2015 : Do the SPA time for yourself at your own home !•○ ( Butterfly Project) ✧(๑✪д✪)✧

12:37 PM

Hello everyone ! (⊙ꇴ⊙)
オはよう ございますOhayou gozaimasu
イらっしゃい
Thank you for re-visiting my HOME SPA !

So lately, I'm having small acne on my skin due to the changes of the weather.
I ate too much oily food and it's been awhile I ate before I sleep.
So my intestine for digestive system went so wrong. ლಠ益ಠ)ლ


So I am experimenting these products on my skin with 
Garnier, Always 21, Hydraluron Mask, 
Nature republic mask and L'OOCITANE.

✿♥‿♥✿Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance✿♥‿♥✿
What I ( ˘ ³˘)❤ The Garnier gentle cleansing foam?
•Whiten my face
•Cleanse and remove dirts on my face
•Pleasant scent smell like flowers
•Easy to bubbly
RM12.88

Dislike
•Doesn't clean well
•Ingredients with Sodium laureth sulfate & fragrance 


What I ( ˘ ³˘)❤ The Garnier Whitening Day Cream
•Non-oily or sticky
•Fast absorbs into my skin
•Flower scent
•White-cloudy cream color
•Whiten my skin
RM24.90

Available in Watson, Guardians and pharmacies outlet. 





✿♥‿♥✿ALWAYS21 Soothing & Refreshing Gel Mist✿♥‿♥✿
What I ( ˘ ³˘)❤ the ALWAYS21 ?
•Spray Pump Deliver type
•Watery clear white liquid
•Cucumber Scent -yums !~
•Hydrates my dry skin
•Soothes my sensitive skin
•Moisturizing my skin
Available at ALWAYS 21 outlets
✿♥‿♥✿HYDRALURON moisture boosting mask✿♥‿♥✿
What I ( ˘ ³˘)❤ the Hydraluron moisture boosting mask ?
•My skin feeling really calm and cool
•It hydrates & Moisturizing my skin
•Pleasure scent
Available at Muse By Watsons Sunway Pyramid
 ✿♥‿♥✿NATURE REPUBLIC SNAIL SOLUTION HYDROGEL MASK SHEET✿♥‿♥✿
What I ( ˘ ³˘)❤ the NATURE REPUBLIC SNAIL SOLUTION HYDROGEL MASK SHEET ?
•I am seriously loving the mask gel & absolutely will find it and buy more than 2 to make stock !
•I'm so jelly with this mask
•Hydrating my face
•Relieves the acne sore and soothing my big pores !
I. J.U.S.T.L.O.V.E. I.T ( no more description)
NOT FOR SALE Get it at Nature Republic with purchases

✿♥‿♥✿L'OOCITANE Velvet Hand Cream✿♥‿♥✿
What I ( ˘ ³˘)❤the L'OOCITANE Velvet Hand Cream?
•Traveler-friendly easy to bring
•Beautiful & cute tube packaging
•Not too strong scent
•Moisturize my skin
•Non-oily or sticky
•Hands feel so sexy after single use
RM39 for 10ml travel size
Available at my.Loccitane & All L'occitane boutique
✿♥‿♥✿MATRIX Biolage COLORLAST✿♥‿♥✿
What I ( ˘ ³˘)❤ the MATRIX Biolage Colorlast?
Basically, I didn't color my hair it all and I wish my hair will be black until I die.
•Really clean my hair
•Sweet scent
•Easy Bubbly
•remove flakes dandruff
•My hair easy to manage after single use

Dislike
•My hair dry maybe because no conditioner
RM 71.00 in strawberry.net

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸