(◍•ᴗ•◍) MY Simply 2 0 1 5 Make up L O O K in Natural Pink (Butterfly Project) (◍•ᴗ•◍)

1:59 PM

My 2015 resolution is Settle everything what I want to do in 2014 that I have made promised to do in 2013. Hmm it's all about weight loss and making money. I amDREAM BIG to become a famous blogger beauty enthusiasts ! Hopefully I can make it in the 2015 ! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ 

 
Hello everyone !
オげんき です か : Ogenki desu ka?
So All I want for my
2015 Make Up look just a simple touch,
and I want to look natural pink but glam at the same time.
What I remembered the reason why I applied so heavy make up on my face because
I was having the chickenpox scars and the pimples big pores !
(⊙︿⊙✿)

5 Products to achieve my 2015 Makeup in Natural PINK

1: Lip Tattoo Shizens (Read more :http://goo.gl/CXKCrc)
Basically it works like a moisturizer lip tint. It gives the pink color within few seconds !
Not only on lip - I experimented it on my cheeks and eyelids too !
And hard to remove it even I use my Make up remover ! ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐
RM168 each available at Shizens store

2. Maybelline Baby Lips Electro POP in Pink Shock
Kind of lip balm but has light color on it !
Simple tube with typo letters
Glossy a bit and feeling so glidyy !
Available in the nearest pharmacies store : eg : Guardian & Watsons
RM10.90 each

3. Color Collection Hotlights in Sparkle
Is it a L.E.D light when I pull off the cap ? Haha such a make up revolution !
Easy for me to apply if I am in midnight !
Mirror attached with the tube but the mirror is blurry !
I'm loving the shining effect with the sparkles.
Natural color, not too bright..
just right who wants to achieve the simple natural look.
Available at watsons right ?
RM 24.90

4.Dolly Wink Eyeliner in Deep Black 
Sharp bud tip,
Easy to create smooth lines,
Cute pink polka dots designed on the tube
Looks like my graphic art pen
I'm loving how it works and easy to glide smoothly.
Price : RM49.00+
Availability : SASA Malaysia (Available in Deep Black and Brown) / www.sasa.com
Made in : Japan 
5. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Berry Sexy (Read more : http://goo.gl/tNY9wO)
I am finalized my make up 2015 in natural pink look with this nail polish sexyberry
I am not really good in doing mani&pedicure on my fingernails,
but I'm so obsessed with the colors work on my friends fingernails.
Available in nearest pharmacies for only RM9.90 each !

Okay that's all for my explanation !
Visit me again for new product updates !
Love you guys !

Regards,
Syafiera

Salam..
ジャ, また あした : Ja, mata ashita 
コんばんわ : Konbanwa 
オやすみ なさい : Oyasumi nasai









You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸