#Product Review : Elianto BB Age Block Renewal Cream

1:25 AM

Hello Elianto Lovers !
Been several days didn't update my blog, so here I am doing a review on BB Age BLOCK Renewal Cream by Elianto.


So, as you can see the tube is quite simple, common design like every BB Cream on the market, Elianto claimed it is made from Korea. The tube color looks like in gold cream. And a simple explanation about the product on the tube. Specially formulated for anti-aging. The cream is
white-cloudy color and doesn't have a strong scent.

What's the benefits?

Elianto claimed that this BB Age Block Cream is a multi-function night cream which helps to lift, firm and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep. I tried this last time on the day where I treated it as a skin primer before I applied my makeup. Haha seriously I didn't read the description it is for a night use.

It helps tightening the large pores and reduce the uneven skin tone. plus it repairs the damaging effects caused by excessive sun exposure, free radicals and pollutants during the day, leaving your skin fresh and revitalized after each use.(http://www.elianto.biz/bb-age-block-renewal-cream)

USP : Anti Aging, Brightening, Moisturizing and Calming


What I say : After I cleansed and toned my face, I applied a thin layer of Elianto BB Age Block Renewal Cream all over my face and neck with several dabs of the cream, I massaged the cream on my face with upward motion because usually it helps to bring back the youth face. The cream absorbed really fast on my skin and left non-oily residue. My face feel so much firmed after single used.

Content : 45ml
Country of Origin : Korea
Price : RM 79.00 
Availibilty : Elianto Branches in Malaysia + Elianto.biz  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸