#Product Review, #My Design & DIY : Thinking about Masquarade Painting Face? I have some suggestions for you and I am running on a Competition at Cheras Leisure Mall, VOTE for me for the Grand Finale ! :)

9:49 AM

Hello everybody !
Okay back to the main tittle.
Well because there is a masquarade competition in Cheras Leisure Mall,
So I am accepting the challenge.
I am not pretty good in drawing, But I am trying my best to make myself get into the grand final.

PLEASE LIKE MY PICTURE WITH THIS LINK

So are you guys looking for an inspiration for masquerade theme things ?

So I HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS for you guys from ownmyself.
Down here are the several designed that I've created within several past days.

Steps by steps for this designed
1 - I created (almost) heart shape lined that framed and fit with my face and eyes area.
2- And then, with and easy glide eyeliner liquid that I used, I  glide the eyeliner randomly free shaped that I think perfect to created a masquerade.
3- I am using pigmented eyeshadow to fill in the empty spaces to enhance the designed.
4- I applied random color on the blank spaces. (haha feel like a child coloring book)
5- Yeah I am done for photo shots ! ;)

I named this Romantic Garden Masquerade
This masquarade I got inspired by +Jasmine Tam her Crystal Masquerade Makeup

Me doing the butterfly masquerade face painting
I named this butterfly masquerade
PLEASE LIKE MY PICTURE WITH THIS LINK
I named this Swirly Masquarade

Lastly not lastly, after I done with the photo shots ! I usually remove all the makeup residue, ready to bed !
PLEASE LIKE MY PICTURE WITH THIS LINK
PLEASE LIKE MY PICTURE WITH THIS LINK 
 

So that's all for my face painting ! I hope I will create another Great Design so you guys can do same like me, do you guys have suggestions ? Please comment me below ! Love you guys !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸