#Food & Beverages : BITES LAKE FIELDS - #FoodInk Let's Kick Start your MORNING BREAKFAST with varieties type of style and cuisine all over the world in ONE STOP PLACE.

1:44 AM

Hello FOOD LOVERS ! ( Yes me ! )

Last Saturday I went to Lake Field to discover the hidden yummeh FOOD place on the map of the world.

So here is BITES. I don't know how the owner get the name of the BITES, because for me BITES seem suitable for those people who cannot get enough with food just like me again.

When It come to the cafe- surely about food and coffee time ! Yeah It is !
Basically, I don't know about  Bites - for me is kinda unfamiliar, but trust me you need to do some google search about this cafe. There are so many "foodists" tried all the food here and yes recently including me !
I've tried some of the breakfast menu meals here.


So what I've heard from #FoodInk that I've been invited by them, Stella told us that The owner's named is Mr Robin. The reason why he opened this BITES because He has traveled so many places and tried the other countries cuisine, and he is  interested to promote the variety of the cuisines into his morning menu meals to us the Malaysian-Asian people.

So back to the main stories, BITES is quite famous to the Chinese people who lived/work around that area. Well, you know some of Malay people quite sensitive with the Halal Issues, in details : Pork & Alcohol FREE + How the meat, beef and chicken were prepared, is the animals receive a proper slavery style or not? Basically I've heard-lah the Australian imported meat & beef are 
muslim-friendly because one of my distance relative is working there right now in the slavery department.

What I've heard from them, Bites is Pork-free. Not really sure whether Bites is alcohol-free too. Hoping all these matters will be look forward by Mr Robin about the Halal issues to attract the Malayan people to visit this BITES more often. It will be great if Bites have halal certificate too, because the way the meals prepared are super high class. Trust me you just can't get enough with the food presentation and the details in every menu serve.


What I think : The yellow circle I saw outside of the cafe-this is the BITES logo, the letters are easy to remember and the Black typo always WIN. The Yellow pigment always attracted us to look forward with the sunny sunrise. The Bakery tools explained a lot about this cafe. Oh no I just became a judge bout the logo. Me already lari-tajuk*

 

Okay me as usual cannot stop from selfie-ing myself with the BITES logo. I told you the logo attracted me so much maybe because of the yellow circle ! Thanks to Stella for being a great photographer captured with my #samsungs5galaxy


The bloggers I've met during my #foodreview session, one of them attracted me with their unique combination name ( belacangirlcheeseboy ).


I love all the ideas which I can see front of this cafe, the YELLOW is really bright color ! In the outside-deco I am loving the white bench we've sat on, it's kinda like English style in the garden. It's really relaxing and I can feel the wind touch my heavy make up on that day !


The inside deco- it's not really spacious because I can see the chef were cooking and the tables not really big. But trust me you still can breathing in there because the placement of the furniture inside there make this cafe looks really wide and comfortable for you guys to have cit-cat with your friends or maybe talk about office things*

I love how the picture frames were neatly arranged where I can see the art in this cafe started to attracted those visitors who steps their feet in this cafe. Feel like I wanna stay a bit longer after finish my meals here.






The Nutcracker Bites Collection !



My Menu meals Lists !

FRESHLY SQUEEZED JUICES COMBINATION
COMBINATION OF PINEAPPLE + CUCUMBER + APPLE + LEMON
RM 8.90
 
My refreshing drink with the combination of pineapple + cucumber + apple and lemon. Well the Yellow still WIN in my post now.

POTATO SALAD
RM9.90
 Just a basic starter for me. The potato with big cut diced were served a bit cold while the potato skins a bit crunchy while chewing. I'm loving the mayo taste, the whole presentation just a basic simply done where among us sure can do this !
4.1/5 Stars.

EGG BENEDICT
RM17.90
 The 2nd appetizer. I don't know how the egg were nicely done, the yolk is kinda cheezy and will make anyone who see this meal kinda mouth-watery* You'll wondering Where the idea came from ? The smoked salmon on the top of a piece of toast were covered by the cheezy egg yolk and there were several of tiny mushrooms were attached on the main meal. The yellow sauce nicely ending on the corner of the plate. Because I am a fan of SALMON fish.
So I'm gonna give this 4.6/5 Stars.

THE FRENCH
RM15.90
 The 3d Appetizer : Just a basic daily meal I can make this by my own at home. French Toast with chicken ham, melted cheese and perfect rounded fried egg sunny side on top. All you need is just pour the maple syrup on the toast and you're ready to eat. I'm loving the sweetness taste.
4/5 stars

BREAKFAST PIZZA
RM14.90
The pizza is crispy, the top is made from beef bacon, baby spinach, mushroom, cheese and fried egg. Eat them with Tabasco sauce.
4.7/5 Stars

THE ITALIAN
RM14.90
Breakfast frittata filled in with turkey ham, onions, spinach, cherry tomato, and made with 4 eggs.
Seems like "TELUR DADAR" right, yums !
4.8/5 Stars

THE MEXICAN
RM12.90
The yellow egg melted with the cheese inside the wrapped tortilla filled in with chicken sausage, mushroom. Tomato sauce poured on the top of the tortilla.
4.4/5 stars

CLUB SANDWICH WAFFLE
RM12.90
Usually the waffles I eat with chocolate and strawberry, now the beef bacon were in between of them with added on cheese, lettuce, egg, tartare sauce and salad as deco plus on with french fries.
4.9/5 Stars

GRILLED CHICKEN & WAFFLE SANDWICH
RM15.90
Empty waffle and french fries as the side-deco, the grilled chicken  poured with the mushroom gravy sauce on top and cheese.
4.7/5

GRILLED SALMON FILLET ON CRISPY
RM32.90
All the meals I've tried, I totally in LOVE with this grilled salmon fillet. Served with sautéed asparagus & homemade sauce. Seems like there was a mashed potato on the bottom of the salmon.
I'm loving the crispy thing on the top of the salmon.
5 Stars !

GULA MELAKA BANANA CAKE
Sweetness overload, the top of the cake tasted like Gula Melaka and crunchy !
4/5 Stars

BEEF BACON & SHRIMP PASTA
RM18.90
 
Yumss ! Delicious and SPICY. Served with cute fresh shrimp and chillies.
4.9/5 Stars.

 BERRIES AND BANANA PANCAKE
RM10.90
The crust pizza is crispy, The top filled in with nutella chocolate, banana and strawberries.
So beautiful right !
4.8/5 Stars !

AFFOGATO WITH PANDAN KAYA ICE CREAM
RM8.90
 
In the green cup is coffee, pour the coffee into the pandan kaya ice cream, the great combination with sweet taste and bitter.
4.7/5 stars !

WAFFLE WITH GULA MELAKA ICE CREAM
RM11.90
 
Perfect presentation, the waffles were topped with Gula Melaka ice cream, banana and strawberry.
Sweetness overload again !
5 Stars !

Bites-Lake Fields
72 Jalan Tasik Utama 7,
Lake Fields Sg Besi,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contact: +603 – 9055 4438
Email: info@thebitescafe.com
Hours:
9am to 10pm (Mon to Thur)
9am to 11pm (Fri-Sun, Public Holiday)

WIFI: Yes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸