#Product review : The founder of Infinitree Natural and I am one of the testimonial.

5:14 AM

Hello guys,

I am introducing to you guys a new product health and supplement from Infinitree Natural.
Basically, as a new consumer I just consumed for several days starting from the March 31st 2015.

 

This is my first day consumed the supplement, my skin was matte, full of acne and scars.


I met this young gorgeous lady, 15 Asiah Ahmad, the founder's daughter. She is a vegan and active in nature and sport. She consumed the infinitree natural capsules for several months to cure her acne skin problem.


Met the founder of Infinitree Natural, Alia Elkine. She has profiled her research success in The Herbal Solutions Field. You all should meet this amazing woman, age around 50+ but her body looks like unmarried girl yet. She shared her life story and how to-be-healthy with the correct lifestyle, proper nutrition to get fit and look beautiful all the times.

Currently a Managing Director of her own company, Heaven Secrets & Infinitree. She conceptualized after 10 years of extensive research to renowned for her flagship anti-aging herbal product packaged on a veggie capsules. Her leader skills in herbal therapy is no longer in doubt where the traditional medicine have ominously made a difference in her client's life.

She said a lot of age-old problems can be solved using solutions that are not as expensive as those commonly found in the mainstream medical sector.


With the combination of "pearl" and "manjakani" in a capsule. One capsule can helps to fight and heal the blemishes, pimples, freckles, pigmentation and skin appeared "plump."

"Manjakani" or Oak gall is one of the basic remedy "after-delivery"to stop internal bleeding, harden and tighten the vaginal wall, it restored the skin elasticity to reduce stretch marks as well. It works as anti-acne remedy for teenage girls.

I already consumed for 8 capsules, my pimples on the chin starts to dried up and my pores starting to tighten again, feel like baby's skin is coming soon on my body. Well I can see the result within a week. It might take a few times for the scars to go but I will try for many months in the future as my body starts to liking this product.

I recommended for those who are suffering the acne problems. Only in a capsule in a day will bring back your youthfulness and vitality - AND CLEAR SKIN on the go ! ;))))

Do visit for details : http://infinitree.my/
Instagram : https://instagram.com/infinitree2u/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/infinitree2u?fref=ts


You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸