Get protected with SUNPLAY SKIN AQUA SARAFIT UV SPF50+ PA++++ DAILY SUN PROTECTION WITH DOUBLE SILKY POWDER TECHNOLOGY

10:26 PM

Hello everyone !
Did you know that we are living in the hot and humid country especially for Malaysian with the tropical weather.

Let's say that our skin is not manageable when the sun is started to damaging our skin elasticity. Tell me anyone who likes the sticky and wet product formulation to protect our skin ? If me I totally not even liking the greasy product one on my skin - I absolutely hate when dusts will stick on my skin with the greasy product ! Yeah I've tried one of the skin product with SPF and seriously its greasy and oily. Now not anymore, Thanks to Mentholatum for letting me to try one of their best sun protection with non-oily and non-greasy ~ Sunplay Skin Aqua with SPF50+PA++++ Sarafit UV.

One is in Spray mist type and one more is lotion type - and which one I like the most? Surely the Spray mist one ! Haha because it is so easy. Just spray the whole body and then I can go out without feeling guilty at all with the Sunrise. hehe.

 
Name: Skin Aqua スキンアクア Sarafit UV Essence サラフィットUV さらさらエッセンス SPF50+ PA++++
Price: RM 40 for 50 g
Made in: Japan
 
Okay, in my first trial for this Sarafit UV lotion, I found that it doesn't sticky at all, trust me I judged it first- I thought it will feel so greasy but actually it doesn't ! After I massaged it on my hand's skin, the lotion absorbed into my skin and less nothing just a clear surface - I believe its already protect my skin. So with no worries with the sun anymore- I can go out anywhere I want without feel like the sun is try to damaging my skin. I even apply a bit on my face's skin before I put on m makeup, and treated it as a basic primer face. Well, to be honest it is not lighter- than-air texture but its more likely creamier and lotion based type.

The full ingredient list for Sarafit UV Essence SPF50+ PA++++:
Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Silica, Butyl Methoxybenzoylmethane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Triethylhexyl Trimellitate, Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Polystyrene, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polymethylsilsesquixone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen.

Name: Skin Aqua スキンアクア Sarafit UV Mist サラフィットUV さらさらスプレー SPF50+ PA++++
Price: RM 42.30 for 50 g
Made in: Japan


I received this product in both type-  Trust me I opened the UV mist first because it's spray type guys ! More flexible than the lotion one. You don't have to use another fingers to apply it just spray. No hand approach at all  ladies ! That's one of the reason I absolutely LOVE it ! I admitted it is silky smooth and matte finish ! I can feel its more lighter than the lotion one.

I've sprayed this UV mist on my whole face and body including my clothes, yeay finally my attire get protected too.. including my hair ! I prefer this UV mist - easy to bring - non sticky even before and after use. Don't have to wait to dry. Haha.. But make sure don't directly spray to your skin, I mean please distance away a bit from your skin if not it will be like on the picture, haha#

This is really convenient for me, I even spare this UV mist in my son's bag - at least he get protected from the sun damage too. wee..

Suitable for all skin types ! And not to forget both of the products has the very good scent with the blossoming flowers !:))

The full ingredient list for Sarafit UV Mist SPF50+ PA++++:
Butane, Propane, Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Triethylhexyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-15, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Arginine, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate.


Where to get these products ?
Avaialble in all Watsons and Guardian + Selected pharmacies in Malaysia - easy to get, no worries !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸