CAPTURE LIFE’S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS | My ❤ Moments in 2016

11:34 AM

Hello everyone !
Syafiera here.

Okay actually this is a GOLD opportunity for me to write on my favorite moments in this year within January until August 2016, so many ah-ma-zing things were happening to me. As a mom for 2 kids, I found myself  a bit overwhelmed with mama's group including education and health. Everything went so quickly seems like I just had a birth like yesterday.

My Favorite Moment with My son and Daughter
  SELFIE- TIME

the Family Portrait

So let's start with January 2016!
Oh no not yet, because January was a REST month for me, so I started BACK from December 2015. The DAY before the birth, there was an opening day for IKEA Cheras, so that was me in below's photo, could you imagine that I was in the LONG queue  waiting for a small Gift from IKEA Cheras, zz I picked a red horse as a memorable item from IKEA Cheras, my tummy around 37 weeks that day. I still managed to go to mall bringing my princess everywhere.

“I've got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.”
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women 



I was a Prego MOM-sta, (☉д⊙) I ate everything. 

“Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.”
Amit Ray, World Peace: The Voice of a Mountain Bird  


LONG QUEUE FOR THESE ( ͠° ͟ ͜ʖ ͡°) ITEMS !
What did I do during my pregnancy ?
Okay that was totally not so awkward. When I was in my second pregnancy, I fall in love with the trees and greeny things, so obsessed ! I even forced my husband to buy me vase and pots but we were out of budget. I used the coconut skin and planted the small trees in there. Somehow the result : Wa-la-wei so awesome. These greeny things really great for eyes. Green is a therapy aura.

MAKE UP done during the PREGNANCY
by a handsome Makeup Artist !
(´◑ω◐`)
Seriously, I am totally a huge fan of makeup, no matter I pregnant or not, I went to last #beautyplayground  event by Estee Lauder. They launched their new boutique in Sunway Pyramid, so as a beauty enthusiast I wouldn't miss this chance to grab the beauty tips and free make up lessons !

17/12/2016
NIGHT BEFORE THE BIRTH
I was watching STAR WARS movie
on the big bean couch!
OMG that was seriously insane, I won a pair of tickets THE FORCE AWAKENS from ECO-tint event. So my husband really want to watch the movie, first I thought I want him to bring his cousin to enjoy the movie but I was afraid to staying home alone with my son, I'm afraid if the baby wants to get out that night while he watching the movie, so I decided to enjoy the movie with him including my son. After the movie ended, guessed what ? I think the baby wants to get out already. Headed home and rested for a while until the Friday's coming on the next day.

PAINFUL IV DRIP
Okay the next day, FRIDAY my husband went to work like usual, okay actually there was a sign that the baby wants to get out since the day I watched THE FORCE AWAKENS.*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ All I did on that day, just waiting and praying, I felt the STRONG CONTRACTIONS like every hours. I called my husband and asked him to get home by now. At 3PM we were rushed to the Hospital Ampang and waited for the the registration. Oh yea, luckily this was my second so I didn't feel awkward at all, so yeah the contractions was like wheel wheel on the road, keep rounding. Okay almost 8cm, time for LABOR ROOM !

It's a GIRL !
Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly ! Like I said second pregnancy no more awkward moment ! The delivery was so beautiful and Yesh, I was feeling so blessed and grateful with one more angel in my life. So I named her Nur Adelia Isabella !

Nur : Light,  Adelia : My Fairness,  Isabella : A woman that spread Islam through letters.
Her brother's I named : Yusuf Rayyan
Yusuf : A name of a prophet, Rayyan : A name of a heaven for people's who are fasting

The Brother's Acceptance !
Oh no a new person in the house ! 
I am no longer special - said Rayyan. 
Mom always with the baby all the times. 

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Lao Tzu


The Breast Feeding Journey !
As a modern mama, I believe Mom's milk always the best, nothing can defeat the power of nature ! Breast Milk contains the antibody needed by the baby. We called it as a passive immunity. BF baby always healthy and naturally chubby. I store the breast milk in Malaysia Ice Cream plastic because I want to save space in my chest freezer.

THE DAY AFTER CONFINEMENT
After a month, I went for shopping! Wow It was so fun - I finally went out to discover more places after the long-waited for the body's to heal. I shopped for baby clothes, went to Kenny Rogers and ate the half chicken with a bowl of black pepper gravy because my body still wants something warm. ICE NOT allowed !

“Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.”
C. JoyBell C.


Baby's Makeover Time !
On the January 2016, I captured a lot of my baby girl' face, it was a big pleasure and blessed to have her. All I wanted to see her to grow up as a humble person and a successful woman whatever she does on the future. Having been blessed with an amazing mom myself, I can think of three things my mom offered me from an early age that I think set the foundation for our beautiful relationship: spending time, giving love, showing support and respect which I will imply those to my daughter  including my son.

“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
– Herman Cain


WON RM1,500 SHIZENS Cash Voucher
On 2016, I felt blessed once again, joined Shizens contest for a trip to Shanghai but I couldn't make it for this year, with discretion from Shizens, they changed the ticket-trip with something worth-fully, as a beauty blogger I think why not, I grabbed shizens product and did review for my beauty-blog content ! It was so fun that I have almost every single items from this brand !

CREATED ART with ROSE Petals
Mamonde is a new brand from Korea. Mamonde was inspired from flowers. They had launched their brand around August 2016 but we did a preview in May. There was a contest for beauty bloggers to create an art using the flower petals provided and My art was on the TOP 5 where I've won their new skincare item and a lipstick !

Let him do the ART
We were at One Utama, there was so many fences, I was so excited as the organizer provided us brushes and paint to color the fences. I let my son colored the fences so he can develop his Art and motor skills. He was so excited doing it. At least this is the way to let the kid do something useful instead of looking at the tablet, or something in the box. Let the kid explore and think out-of the box.

Through a painting we can see the world.

Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. Winston Churchill
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_art.html
Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. Winston Churchill
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_art.html
Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. Winston Churchill
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_art.html
Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. Winston Churchill
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_art.html
Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. Winston Churchill
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_art.html
Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. Winston Churchill
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_art.html
Won a DIAMOND Necklace
There was a contest from Pink Apple Lady, I bought a pack of the apple and joined the contest. never expect that I'm gonna win the necklace. I think I'm gonna share this necklace with my daughter.

I Won a gram of 999 Gold
I never expected I won a blogger contest, actually I wrote the product review for Eternelle brand. I did a review and video for the brand. The brand founder is Puan Rohanna. Her age is around 60+ but she doesn't look like in the age right? She is my biggest inspiration. I want to have a smooth skin like her less wrinkles no fine lines when I 'm on her age.

Won A Gold Of Pendant
There was a contest organized by L'OREAL Malaysia for the Their #6oilNoursihment shampoo. I joined the contest by submitting a photo. The 10 luckiest winner will win a pendant for every week.

Best FACE WASH
I noticed my skin is dull and I have several scars from the post-acne ! I found the best skincare for my face ! It does help to cleanse my face from dirt and oil, it also improves my skin tone and hydrates my skin. I am in LOVE with the result ! Thank you the White Formula !


The GREY HOUSE
Being a mom for 2 kids, I noticed it wasn't easy to get in the shape back. But Never mind it wasn't let me feeling DOWN and not a bit FEAR at all but I feel seriously bless being a mom. The GREY House Bangsar is a place for events, bridal and baby showers, workshops, team retreats, exhibitions and pop ups. 

“Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.”
Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free 

The KEN-DURIAN Moment
Durian, I love durians. Durian has no cholesterol. Rich with potassium ! Exotic durian is native to Malaysia, Indonesian and Brunei because the climates here. Summer is the ideal season for Durians ! It's not a legend but it's true that DURIAN contains a good source of anti-oxidants Vitamin C and it helps to fight against the infections agents and scavenge harmful free radicals !

Playing with the FIRE
The only moment I could save with the FIRE-MAN. He asked me to feel the heat of the fire and he said that it won't burn my palm at all. I put no trust because I don't play with Fire ! ha ha ha.

The PARTY Fashion
The sweetness moment where there was a Cupcake party happening in Seputeh, Glass house once upon a time ago in 2016. The only place you could have a nice Props in that location. The venue is really challenging especially for the Parking Area and it's the only reason for you need to maintain your car's brake.

KLCC Selfie
#Throwback the moment I managed to captured myself in front of "Jagung Malaysia" while waiting my friend Cheryn for our youtube collaboration video shooting !

Girls DOING their things !
Cheryn, Jesse and I were having morning blues, we did our makeup before the shoot ! Haha. Oh now I can't wait to do another collaboration with them again !

Met these Awesome Girls
 One of my memorable moment. I met these ladies last 10 days ago at Sunway West Hotel but we are always meet up in the same events !

Met a Famous Vlogger
 I knew her at our first met. When I was came in into the room I thought she was the clozette member until she spoke out that she is a youtuber which quite famous, I'm super not trendy not knowing her at all before, but now I'm following her in my instagram ! Clozette is a one of the platfom for beauty bloggers to engage with each other ! Btw, doesn't she looks like Yana Shamsudin a bit ? And her name is Charisow ! Follow her in youtube and instagram for more updates !

Cycling MoMENT!
 It's time to relax and get fit ! After so many works need to catch up before the dateline, I think I need to spend a bit my time with son, one of the memorable photo My husband managed to capture where there was a safety bucket for kids while cycling ! RM10/hour - location Kepong Metropolitan Park !

#PalingSyok
#Palingsyok event was happening last week at Trec ! WATSONS was celebrated their VIP Members 6th Anniversary Party ! SO memorable for me where I won the Top 3 for IG contest !

An Illusion !
The final photo for this August 2016, I would like to thanks for those who are willing to scrolling down until the last. Actually there were so many Happiest things happening in my life within this year, Everything came with a reason. This year is a great and memorable year for me ! Being a mom at 26 with 2 kids wasn't easy at all, too many challenging to test my courage and willingness to change that I have to face !

“I have realized; it is during the times I am far outside my element that I experience myself the most. That I see and feel who I really am, the most! I think that's what a comet is like, you see, a comet is born in the outer realms of the universe! But it's only when it ventures too close to our sun or to other stars that it releases the blazing "tail" behind it and shoots brazen through the heavens! And meteors become sucked into our atmosphere before they burst like firecrackers and realize that they're shooting stars! That's why I enjoy taking myself out of my own element, my own comfort zone, and hurling myself out into the unknown. Because it's during those scary moments, those unsure steps taken, that I am able to see that I'm like a comet hitting a new atmosphere: suddenly I illuminate magnificently and fire dusts begin to fall off of me! I discover a smile I didn't know I had, I uncover a feeling that I didn't know existed in me... I see myself. I'm a shooting star. A meteor shower. But I'm not going to die out. I guess I'm more like a comet then. I'm just going to keep on coming back.”
C. JoyBell C.



Capture Life’s Beautiful Moments story contest is organised by 
celebrating the beauty, strength, and creativity of Malaysia’s Fashion Industry. 
Visit www.clozette.co/klfw2016 for more details.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸