SAVEE MASKS + EYESHADE RM1 REVIEW

3:37 AM

SAVEE MASKS
Hello hi semua ! Syafiera here !
Haha. For a huge fan of beauty products of course what I bought from the street booth mesti ada in my wardrobe especially maskers yang range price RM1 each. Last time I bought at NU SENTRAL. I bought below than 10 items and tried few maskers and a lip tattoo plus an eyeshade.

First purchased and tried - SAVEE PEEL-OFF MASK in purple, so below picture is my photo after I used it, not bad, so far the peel-off masker langsun tak perit like another brand. So far dia memang re-hydrate my face and bila cabut meman masker tu ikut bentuk muka I termasuklah hidung I. And then my sister suka gila denan maskers tu terus dia ambil dari I satu paket. haha.

And then another maskers I tried is Honey Bee Venom.. this one dia bukan peel -off tapi macam gel which once you applied and then go straight to sleep tomorrow just remove. I memang suka honey bee venom sebab dia macam puding berscrub. After scrub terus Biarkan kat wajah esok tu terus I remove with warm water dengan charcoal sponge. So far So good memang refreshing sangat-sangat !

Banyak pilihan maskers yang you all boleh pilih, tolonglah pilih ikut jenis kulit memasing okay..

3D MASKER AHAHAHA !

And the first time purchased, I beli only 1 eyeshade in 5 The yellow one. Mak aih seriously sangat pigmented ! And I suka sebab dia creamy and the warna so awesome !

LATER I pergi the next booth at AEON Taman Maluri, this time I boron banyak maskers Honey bee venom tu, yang itu memang favorite betul lah, macam hari-hari nak pekai dekat muka.

Semalam I sempat cuba masker yan ROSE tu katanya untuk anti-scarring, memang bau dia ala-ala bunga ros pun. Favorite betul seriously.

SAVEE EYESHADE
EYESHADE dari SAVEE, I tak pasti ada berapa warna tapi I dapat 7 warna yang satu lagi eyebrow 3 tak silap I ada 3 warna.

So far memang pigmented la. Cuma lipstick I tak berapa gemar, cair tak minat. hehe.

CREAMY EYESHADE AND SUPER PIGMENTED !

SAVEE EYESHADE SWATCHES


GLITTERS OR AMPOULE ?
 Yang ni I tak pasti dia tulis Ampoule ? So terus I pakai denan wajah I. Lel I ingat glitter for face. So i CUBA LA Pakai glitter ni on my face, terkejut juga eh ampule tu macam glitter. Hihihi..

TADAA THE RESULT !

SAVEE BOOTH IN AEON TAMAN MALURI
Savee Fair on Jan 2017
1 Aeon Seremban 2
1 Aeob Melaka
1 Tesco cheras Maluri
1 Tesco Ampang
1-2 Mesra Mall Terengganu
1-2 Time square KL
2-8 Aeon Wangsa Maju Alpha angle
2-8 The mine shopping mall
2-8 Aeon Big Kepong
3-8 Ampang Park Mall
5-8 Taiping Sentral Mall
9-12 LRT Bandar Tasik Selatan
9-15Encorp Stand Mall
12-15 Tesco Extra Ipoh Bercham
13-15 Square One JB
13-15 Terminal One Seremban
19-22 Central Square Kedah
20-22 BP mall JB
23-29 Aeon Melaka Bandaraya
27-31 Time square KL
27-29 Palam Mall Seremban
27-29 Seremban Parade
28-31 Aeon St18
28-31 Aeon Taiping

 
 
I''m not really sure whether  savee ada website, but savee ada facebook, sila layari :

Not sponsored but I decided to blog this because I know many tertanya-tanya if this product okay or not. For me - Really worth because savee made in Malaysia plus the masker only RM1. hahaha because it is RM1 so I think okay lah. don't care bout the ingredients but I hope the ingredients is safe tau. So far I pakai memang muka I feeling fresh and pimples kering kot after pakai the honey bee venom mask tu. I tak tahu promosi memang RM1 but never know next time the price.

Please don't forget to sub my :
youtube channel SYAFIERA YAMIN YOUTUBE
Follow my IG
Follow my Twitter
and my personal Facebook 
 
Untuk Produk review,
jangan lupa komen-komen tau !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸