#Product Review : Maybelline Color sensational® Lip Color in Warm Me up

8:02 PM

Hello gorgeous !
I just received a bag of Maybelline products for the Jasmine Tam Youtuber contest.




Thank you to +Jasmine Tam  for picked me up !

What's inside there, I found a lip color in Warm me up inside the bag.


the lip color packaging, looking elegant right ?
Here's my review on my lip and on skin.
The color is really pigmented, creamy and doesn't even drying up my lip..
taste wonderful, my lip looking sexy too...
And the model also looking so vibrant  !

The color sensational is on my lip !
The color sensational has 52 colors ! I wish I have them all !
From Maybeline's info :
CRISPER COLOR from pure pigments
CREAMIER FEEL from nourishing honey nectar
Why You'll Love It 
Fall in love with color, all over again:
• Crisper color from pure pigments
• Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
• Lipcolor so rich, so stunning…it’s sensational
• 68 captivating shades
For Best Results 
Apply your lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
If you want to know bout this product you can get in your nearest store such at Watsons, and Guardian.
RM29.90 for each tube, but sometimes you can get discounts*

Overall:
Packaging: 4.5/5
Pigmentation: 5 + very the creamy.
Price: 4/5 ( quite cheap than makeup forever)
 Repurchase: ABSOLUTELY!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

🌸Blog Followers🌸